Paying Before Final Payment

Would it be a bad idea to go ahead and pay our cruise off 51 days before final payment? We booked over a year ago and got a good price so I don't see it dropping down to what we paid before then (Unless it's after final payment...but we are a D1 so doubtful). I'm just worried if I hang to the money, I'll spend it and if I pay it off now, there might be a massive fleet wide price drop. (I have some seriously odd luck....not bad...just odd).

:confused:Suggestions?

Would it be a bad idea to go ahead and pay our cruise off 51 days before final payment?

Its an age old argument on here whether or not to pay off your cruise far in advance. My theory is to pay it off as soon as I can. I have been paid in full for a few months now and still have almost 3 weeks before final payment is due.......Interest rates are so low that the peace of mind of having my cruise paid off is much greater than the pennies I would earn with the money in a savings account :)

The only thing now is, I dont believe you can get OBC anymore if your price drops before final payment. I think they only refund the difference to the credit card they have on file........You could of course, call Gifts and Gear up and tell them you want to purchase OBC.

Archived