Disembarking from Cozumel Question

rkersh409

We are going on a cruise in Aug and it says we will be in Cozumel from 9am to 5pm. Is 5pm when the ship disembarks, and if so what is the latest that I need to be back on the ship?

We were going to do a jeep tour that is 5 1/2 hours long. The tour starts at 10:30 so should be done by 4pm. Is an hour enough time to get back and get on-board?

Thanks,

Robert

We are going on a cruise in Aug and it says we will be in Cozumel from 9am to 5pm. Is 5pm when the ship disembarks, and if so what is the latest that I need to be back on the ship?

We were going to do a jeep tour that is 5 1/2 hours long. The tour starts at 10:30 so should be done by 4pm. Is an hour enough time to get back and get on-board?

Thanks,

Robert

Is this a Carnival or private tour? If it is booked through Carnival, don't worry, you'll be back in time or they will wait for you. If you booked privately, as long as you are dropped off at the pier, you should be fine.

As the other posters said, don't be late or you'll be running down a very long pier.

Is this a Carnival or private tour? If it is booked through Carnival, don't worry, you'll be back in time or they will wait for you. If you booked privately, as long as you are dropped off at the pier, you should be fine.

As the other posters said, don't be late or you'll be running down a very long pier.

And the independents do this day in and day out. I wouldn't worry about them not knowing when you need to be back, or forgetting. 'Course that doesn't help in a break down.

I recently went to Cozumel and rented Jeeps. We rented two for $65 each. You have to fill them back up with gas when you get done. I don't know what you may be paying for your Jeep excursion but we feel like we got a good deal. There was a total of six of us. We drove all over the island, anywhere we wanted to go. The rental place even gave us a map of the highlight places to check out. We didn't go but one place was the ruins, they said it was like $100 to go with CCL but only $10 if you drove yourself there. With the Jeep, you can also stop at beaches and just enjoy sightseeing on your own. When we were ready to eat we just drove back to the port and at on the ship and then went back riding. I think I spent around $45 total for gas.

Archived