FLL Budget rental car transport?

bedfordmom

I have an opportunity to book my one way one day rental from FLL to PBI with Budget for half the price that I had booked with National. Does Budget have free shuttles? If not, how much is the cab ride from the port to Budget?

Sorry, your title and message are a little confusing to me, but if you are asking about a free shuttle IN Fort Lauderdale from the pier to the airport to rent yout car, then no... Budget does not participate in the free shuttle bus. We know this from experience. A taxi for up to 4 people will cost you between $12 and $15 plus tip (approximately).

Sorry, your title and message are a little confusing to me, but if you are asking about a free shuttle IN Fort Lauderdale from the pier to the airport to rent yout car, then no... Budget does not participate in the free shuttle bus. We know this from experience. A taxi for up to 4 people will cost you between $12 and $15 plus tip (approximately).

Yes; I was asking from pier to the Budget Airport rental. Since I found a deal for one day 34$ instead of $70 its still worth it as well as to avoid the hassle of waiting for the shuttle and lugging luggage on. Another question: Is there another Budget closer to the port

Archived