Travelling with 1 yr old.

Rhitson88

Quick question, do they allow you to bring a "pack n play" on board? Would that be something you just carry on or put a tag on it and send it through with luggage? And don't worry I won't be that guy letting his baby scream in the middle of the shows haha!

Yup, you just put it through with the luggage! The cribs they have are pretty bad so a pnp is such a good idea :)

They do offer cribs?? Man that would take up alot of unnecessary space when the pack n play you can just fold up. But thats good to hear. That was our only "problem" we were wondering about. Can't wait!!!

Yes, you can bring your own pack and play. We put a luggage tag on it and had it delivered to the room with the rest of our bags. We also brought crib friends (a peewee pillow pet and a bear that are always in her bed at home) and the sheet from her crib mattress, we were trying to make it more like home in hopes that naps would stay normal and she would sleep well at night.

Honestly, our daughter ended up sleeping with us most nights but that has more to do with her teething.

Disembarkation was a bit of a challenge with all the stuff you need to keep with you for a baby. We went ahead and tagged the pack and play and left it outside the door on the last night to be taken with our luggage so we wouldn't have to carry it off the ship. If your baby doesn't sleep well with you then I guess that wouldn't be an option.

They do offer cribs?? Man that would take up alot of unnecessary space when the pack n play you can just fold up. But thats good to hear. That was our only "problem" we were wondering about. Can't wait!!!

Man, I typed a reply and my computer ate it! :eek:

Yes, just call CCL and tell them you need a crib in your room. No need to bring your own PnP. We have taken two cruises with DD and one time they had a PnP in the room for us and one time a portable crib. Both worked fine and were in great shape. DD slept great on the ship (think it was the little rocking motion of the ship :) ).

Archived