Upgrade Fairy is ALIVE!!!!!

ksuds

We have well over 500 days with RCL and have only been upgraded one time.

We just got the best gift from her....................We got upgraded to the Grand Suite on the JOS in February.

WHOOO HOOOOO

I don't know what to do with all my excitement. I'm afraid if I keep checking their website they are going to take it back away. The best room we've ever had on RCL was a JS. Already Diamond Plus so the perks don't matter too much to me. But I hear we get breakfast to order at Chops every morning. :):):):):):) Very Excited!!!!!

Awesome! So glad for you guys. Wish you were going with us. Or we were going with you. Would love to party in the GS!

Wish we could have worked it out that we went the same time. Maybe we can meet up with you Saturday before you board.

I wish I could say I'm jealous but you have MORE than put your days at sea in and we are just lowly Platinum. But we're working on it.

Enjoy your Grand Suite. Maybe even have a cabin crawl so others have things to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Erika

We have well over 500 days with RCL and have only been upgraded one time.

We just got the best gift from her....................We got upgraded to the Grand Suite on the JOS in February.

WHOOO HOOOOO

I don't know what to do with all my excitement. I'm afraid if I keep checking their website they are going to take it back away. The best room we've ever had on RCL was a JS. Already Diamond Plus so the perks don't matter too much to me. But I hear we get breakfast to order at Chops every morning. :):):):):):) Very Excited!!!!!

Just kidding, congrats! Also D+ here and waiting for my first upgrade still. Patience is a virtue. Enjoy the GS.....K.O. Near Philly

Karen - We are flying in Sat. morning. Don't land until 11:15 am, so no time for breakfast. How about Thursday instead? We should be at Waffle House by 9:30 am.

Lynn.....we will call you.

Yes, definitely having people in our room for drinks and appetizers. I don't want the room to go to waste on just us.

Congratulations!!

question- how did they inform you. My wife & I are Diamond + and have never had an upgrade just woundering

It used to be that they would call at about 13 days out and offer an upgrade. But on the revised website you can indicate that you would except an upgrade. The last time on Allure we were upgraded from a veranda to an owners suite (there were still several cats above us). The change just showed up on line when I checked our reservation. I think it was the TA's job to contact us. D+ upgrades are all about availability and where you are in the days at sea pecking order. If you take a cruise with lot's of heavy duty RCL cruisers the odds are slim. At 426 days with RCL we make the cut about 50% of the time.

Archived