Best thing to see in St Croix

pg1

We will be docking in St Crois 4/22/12 and want to see the beautiful scenery and beaches. Looking for suggestions, we are in late 60's, scenic/beach or any thing that shouldn't be missed while docked. Sailing Celebrity Summit pg1

Okay, the beer drinking pigs have caught my attention. How did you get there? Can you take a taxi? Or is it too far?

We had a rental car for the day, but I'm sure you can get there by taxi. It's in the rainforest , maybe 15 minutes from the port.<a href=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7153/6841808559_096419e4e8_z.jpg' alt='6841808559_096419e4e8_z.jpg'>

Beer drinking pig by erniesband, on Flickr[/img]

Can't help you with food, all we did was stop by for a drink and to see the pigs so I have no idea of what else they have. The pigs might scare a 1 year old, they are very enthusiastic when they jump up for the beers. However the pigs are in a separate area from the bar so you don't have to take the young ones in if you don't want to.

• 2 weeks later...

We (6 people) will be in St. Croix on the Celebrity Silhouette on Wednesday April 18th. We have looked into a tour of the island from two different companies. One is with St. Croix Safari tours and the other is with St. Croix Taxi that offers a few tours of the island. Can anyone tell me if they have used either of these and which one would you recommend? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Can't help you with food, all we did was stop by for a drink and to see the pigs so I have no idea of what else they have. The pigs might scare a 1 year old, they are very enthusiastic when they jump up for the beers. However the pigs are in a separate area from the bar so you don't have to take the young ones in if you don't want to.

I like your sig. Have you ever considered taking a cruise in January? Perhaps on the Serenade? :)

I like your sig. Have you ever considered taking a cruise in January? Perhaps on the Serenade? :)

January in Cleveland sucks so we go as far south as we can. Almost all the cruises were southern caribbean, so we went with what ship was there. Started on Serenade with voyage #16 and ended with #416, she goes to the Med later this year so we're going to try Adventure next January.

• 1 month later...

Archived