Boudicca and Norovirus

Popeyed

Hi Popeyed

We're on this cruise too -there's a thread on the Roll Call sectionwhich I've been discussing the cruise with another fellow traveller, maybe something there of interest to you.

I've not heard anything recently about Norovirus on Boudicca, but as you know, it can happen on any of the cruises any time, so we just all have to take as many precautions as possible.

Really looking forward to a whole new experience on a lovely little ship.

JB

Hi Popeyed

We're on this cruise too -there's a thread on the Roll Call sectionwhich I've been discussing the cruise with another fellow traveller, maybe something there of interest to you.

I've not heard anything recently about Norovirus on Boudicca, but as you know, it can happen on any of the cruises any time, so we just all have to take as many precautions as possible.

Really looking forward to a whole new experience on a lovely little ship.

JB

we have just come back from a cruise on Boudicca ,and noro was on board , however that said i think the number of people confirned to cabins were small in number, all buffett was served, until after Lisbon, and when we went to disembark there were men with full protection and face marks coming on board, presumably to deep clean.

Archived