Excursion questions

shelly11

Last cruise I booked with NCL and it was just the hubby and I. This time we are bringing our daughter and a friend, 14 and 15 years old. What is the age limit for the kids price on the NCL excursions?

My second question is booking using another company. Has anyone used this company and taken this tour? http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/NassauIslandTour.htm Did you enjoy it? Was it worth it?

Thanks!

Last cruise I booked with NCL and it was just the hubby and I. This time we are bringing our daughter and a friend, 14 and 15 years old. What is the age limit for the kids price on the NCL excursions?

Thanks!

I'm sure it totally depends on the excursion. Does it not say under the excursion you are looking at. For example under the one KSC excursion is says in the write up "Ages 3 to 11 are considered paying children"

I just researched and a lot of them do not have a child age listed. Then thats a very good question.

I figured over 12 or 13 would be adult. I did go back to the actual booking page on NCL, and the excursions I was looking at didn't give the age but if I try to book the teens come up as the adult price.

Thanks everyone!

If anyone has experience with the link I listed I'm still curious about that too!

I have 4 children (teens) and in my experience adult price begins anywhere from11 to 13....I have always had to pay full price for 14 and 15 year olds (am taking a 14, two 15 and a 17 with me this time and it has substantially increased my costs!! oh well one day they will be out on their own and maybe treat me!!! LOL!!

Archived