Toiletries on Diamond Princess

karenbeanpole

All are provided and will be replenished when needed. Just ask your room steward. The scent is eucalyptus. Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Shower gel is only for suite passengers; however, your room steward might be able to provie a bottle for you.

Can anyone tell me what toiletries they provide on the Diamond? Need to know what not to bring. What is the make of the products and are they acceptable quality ie do I need to bring my own shampoo, conditioner and body lotion!

I think the toiletries that are provided are of acceptable quality however I did not like the shampoo or conditioner for my hair type which tends to frizz.

Make sure you don't mind the smell of eucalyptus. I found it to be a bit overpowering, but I prefer I unscented or mild scents with almost all products.

We really prefer to bring our own toiletries no matter where we are going. We split them into 2, 3-1-1 bags and some in our checked bags. None of the bags weigh as much as a full pound, we take only travel sized bottles.

I'd rather leave home a pair of shoes than take a chance on mystery shampoo. I do have to add that I'm a former hairstylist and my husband is still a hairstylist. Pickier than some, I suppose.

Archived