Past Guest Prices

divngmedic

Since we have sailed with Canrival before we can get past gues prices. Some friends are thinking about going with us on a cruise and have never cruised before.

Can I book the rooms under my name using the past guest prices and have them pay me to cost of the cruise?

Of course you are entitled to the past guest rate, your friends not so lucky, but if you are daring, you can put yourself in a cabin with one of your friends as the second pass. and your spouse can do the same.

Then once on the ship go to guest services and switch your spouses back to the way they should be;)

Of course you are entitled to the past guest rate, your friends not so lucky, but if you are daring, you can put yourself in a cabin with one of your friends as the second pass. and your spouse can do the same.

Then once on the ship go to guest services and switch your spouses back to the way they should be;)

Thanks I thought it might be that way. Actually it would be two other families going with us and that would be huge hassle. Oh well, was trying to save em a few bucks. They both for the state prison system and are not highly paid.

I am taking my father on his first cruise for his 75th birthday, I am also taking our 17 yr old and a friend. To get any past guest rate - I am in the cabin with my stepmom, my husband is in the cabin with my dad and I'm peeved that I can't get the rates for the kids cabin. We booked the first 2 cabins but I haven't booked the extra cabin yet because the friend hasn't booked the flight yet. If I have to book another is there any way to get the rate?

I am taking my father on his first cruise for his 75th birthday, I am also taking our 17 yr old and a friend. To get any past guest rate - I am in the cabin with my stepmom, my husband is in the cabin with my dad and I'm peeved that I can't get the rates for the kids cabin. We booked the first 2 cabins but I haven't booked the extra cabin yet because the friend hasn't booked the flight yet. If I have to book another is there any way to get the rate?

The only way to get that rate is if a past guest is in the cabin...How are you booking the 17 year in a cabin?

A year and a half ago our T.A. booked me in the room with my friend and my husband in the room with her husband so they could get the past guest rate. It worked out great. We just changed our room cards at guest services.

Archived