2013 / 2014 Deployment Thread (Updated 4/11/12)

Andy

Hi Everyone !

You asked, and here it is - Celebrity's 2013/2014 Deployment release dates. As in past years, they are probably "week of" dates, and are subject to change.

I hope this is helpful. Enjoy !

Galapagos - 03/05

Alaska - 03/12

Northern Europe - 03/12

Europe - 03/19

Asia, Australia, New Zealand - 03/26

South America, Panama Canal, Hawaii - 04/02

Caribbean - 04/09

Bermuda, Canada / England - 04/09

Hi Everyone ! You asked, and here it is - Celebrity's 2013/2014 Deployment release dates. As in past years, they are probably "week of" dates, and are subject to change.

THANKS, Andy! Am really interested in those early 2014 dates and options for New Zealand to Australia cruising on the Solstice. Have plug in March 26 as the time on my iPhone to be checking and hopefully having something up and posted.

Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 63,294 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Hi Everyone !

You asked, and here it is - Celebrity's 2013/2014 Deployment release dates. As in past years, they are probably "week of" dates, and are subject to change.

I hope this is helpful. Enjoy !

Galapagos - 03/05

Alaska - 03/12

Northern Europe - 03/12

Europe - 03/19

South America, Panama Canal, Hawaii - 04/02

Caribbean - 04/09

Bermuda, Canada / England - 04/09

Thanks so much Andy!!!! I am waiting to see if the Solstice goes to Alaska!

Thanks so much Andy!!!! I am waiting to see if the Solstice goes to Alaska!

Hi FortyNinerLiz,

My pleasure. As for Solstice... she ends her season (in April 2013) in Ensenada. As Celebrity cannot send her through the Panama Canal, it seems the chances of Solstice being deployed in Alaska for Summer 2013 are good. This is not fact, but speculating is fun. We will see what happens. Stay Tuned !

Thanks for the update Andy. Hope there are some new itineraries.

Hi Sandi,

I hope so too. With Reflection in the fleet, Celebrity should have added flexibility with itineraries and deployments. Perhaps there will be some interesting surprises ahead !

Hi FortyNinerLiz,

My pleasure. As for Solstice... she ends her season (in April 2013) in Ensenada. As Celebrity cannot send her through the Panama Canal, it seems the chances of Solstice being deployed in Alaska for Summer 2013 are good. This is not fact, but speculating is fun. We will see what happens. Stay Tuned !

She shows up in Sydney again October 22. Will be interesting to see if she's doing Alaska or Summer Hawaii route.

She shows up in Sydney again October 22. Will be interesting to see if she's doing Alaska or Summer Hawaii route.

Hi Cruise Junky,

Summer Hawaii is an interesting thought. I'm pretty sure that NCL is the only line which currently offers Summer Hawaii. They sail 7 night Round-Trip Honolulu on Pride of America. I'd be surprised if Celebrity offered the same type of Summer deployment.

I'm thinking Alaska... but you never know.

Hi Cruise Junky,

Summer Hawaii is an interesting thought. I'm pretty sure that NCL is the only line which currently offers Summer Hawaii. They sail 7 night Round-Trip Honolulu on Pride of America. I'd be surprised if Celebrity offered the same type of Summer deployment.

I'm thinking Alaska... but you never know.

I'm thinking Alaska too, but that round trip Hawaii is pretty popular and I don't think anyone does it in the summer. I'd be surprised if someone didn't pick up that route.

Thank You.

I have not looked into it yet, but I am assuming by everyone's comments that the Solstice class ships are not used for the Alaska cruises?

Thanks again.

Hi, you are correct. Century, Millennium and Infinity are the usual

ships for Alaska.

Thank You.

I have not looked into it yet, but I am assuming by everyone's comments that the Solstice class ships are not used for the Alaska cruises?

Thanks again.

Hi Pauly,

Celebrity has not deployed a Solstice Class ship in Alaska. We will know about Summer 2013, when the new schedule is announced. Alaska is currently scheduled for the week of 3/12. Stay Tuned !

Andy,

Any word on the schedule for posting the 2013 Transatlantic and Pacific Coastal itineraries? Would the Transatlantics also be available in March with the Europe itineraries? In the past, I think sometimes the Transatlantic itineraries were made available later.

Celebrity has a nice San Diego to Vancouver "Wine" cruise in May and September that adjoins Alaska cruises. That would be a nice b2b for 2013.

Also, do you know about the schedule for posting the RCI Tranatlantics? (Or should I go to that board? I mainly hang out on the Celebrity and Rollcall boards. ;))

Kathy

PS: Hi Lois!

I would think that the TransAtlantics, at least eastbounds will be out around the same time as Europe is announced, with the westbounds out after the Caribbeans are announced. Unless the wait & announce them all at once!:D

Archived