~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Good Morning ~ woke up early to watch Oasis 'Lady O' arrive back into port to pick up some lucky cruisers. A friend was arriving back to Port Everglades after a B2B so took this print screen for her.

Welcome Home Lisa:)

404568_10150568731326693_564756692_9220899_66997089_n.jpg

Good Morning ~ woke up early to watch Oasis 'Lady O' arrive back into port to pick up some lucky cruisers. A friend was arriving back to Port Everglades after a B2B so took this print screen for her.

Welcome Home Lisa:)

Great shot Emmy. Thanks for sharing. You were up early this morning to catch that. :)

Quick question....how come I don't see Navigator in port already? Am I missing something?

Navigator of the Seas is in port. She is berthed at terminal 29. Do you mean you do not see her on the live cam screen or on the marine map below the viewing screen?

Love the webcams.

I have some questions for you. We are going out on the Oasis in June, coming in the day before. I was thinking about watching the ships that depart on Friday June 22.

So, first question, do you know of schedule of any leaving that date, and if so, is there a good place to watch them leaving?

Me too I love the cams :) Unfortunately there are no ships in port on June 22. Many of the cruise lines have taken their ships out of Port Everglades during the summer months for Alaska or Europe.

The only ships during the summer out of that port are Oasis, Allure and Carnival Freedom.

There is a link to this guide on the webcam page on the left hand side

'2012 Cruise Guide'

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/docs/2012-Port-Everglades-Cruise-Ship-Schedule.pdf

Enjoy your Oasis cruise.. :)

Navigator of the Seas is in port. She is berthed at terminal 29. Do you mean you do not see her on the live cam screen or on the marine map below the viewing screen?

I don't see her in the marine map below.....

Great shot Emmy. Thanks for sharing. You were up early this morning to catch that. :)

TY ~ Gordon only for my friend..Saturday's are my sleep in day and I did head back to bed after :)

I don't see her in the marine map below.....

Maybe this will help. This is the marine map on the Port Everglades webcam page. Navigator is a the small dark blue diamond way at the bottom of the page at the edge of it in fact.

2863174870092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Maybe this will help. This is the marine map on the Port Everglades webcam page. Navigator is a the small dark blue diamond way at the bottom of the page at the edge of it in fact.

2863174870092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks.....I see where she is supposed to be (blue diamond) but why do I not see the ship? I found the Oasis and Liberty no problem.....I guess I am technically challenged this morning.

Edited by fish6

If they put the ship any further south you'd be able to see Key West from the sun deck.:eek:

Moms back in port today for her turn around day, then back out she goes tonight for second half. Only problem, no camera's in New Orleans. Maybe someday Lou and David can add a camera there :D

Sue

Hi Sue.. can't keep track of Helen:)..Navigator or Liberty today?

I know :( :( re NOLA

Emmy.. How did you capture a picture of the Oasis and then post it on here as a still photo?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry ~ you take a print screen. I use Windows 7 snipping tool and save it to computer. I then move it to an internet based photo site like ie webshots, facebook or picassa and then am able to post it here. Hope this helps!:)

Ok Emma thanks. Way above my capabilities LOL

Jerry

Don't worry Jerry, I have no capabilities. Takes me an hour just to post a new countdown clock.:eek: You would think I would remember after doing it so many times. Anything else, forget it. I would love a pink boa under my name or a cartoon of sort, but I don't think I will ever learn.:D

Sue

Navigator just called in its anticipated 1730 departure to the harbor master.

This is the last Saturday that the ship leaves Ft. Lauderdale without me!

Let the parade begin..looks like the Grand Princess is on the move first