Makeup Suggestions?

jacksmom09

I love Urban Decay 24/7 glide pencils. Easy to put on, difficult to wear off. They don't smudge, smear or die once they've been on for a minute. They're easy to use and blend and come up with many color combinations varying from smokey and dark to subtle depending on the mood.

247shadow.jpg

247eyepencil.jpg

Wow, wide open question and I'm sure you will get dozens of answers on dozens of brands.

My makeup bag contains: Chanel, Lancome, Clinique, Trish McEvoy and possibly a few others.

Chanel for eye shadow, Lancome for mascara/Cils booster & makeup remover, Clinique for cream blush and some skin care/SPF, Trish McEvoy brushes and a travel kit containing several eye shadows.

I love makeup, so there is more, I have 3 makeup bags plus a box, transfer around constantly. I purchase Lancome and Clinique when they have give-aways, right now Macy's is having Lancome, late March for Clinique.

Instead of a solid foundation get a moisturiser with a tint of colour and at least an spf of 15.( me Olay Difinity)

A waterproof eyeliner and mascara (me great lash, pink tube). They save you either going to the beach with your face looking bald or coming out of the water looking like a panda.

Eyeshadow, a small multi box with a range of nutral colour by whichever brand you prefer, or one of the brands already recommended.

As you can tell I don't spend a lot on make-up eventhough I always wear it.

Cheers, h.

I've recently fallen in love with the new Maybelline 10-Hour lip stain. Like I absolutely love it. I bought one color, then went out and bought 3 more!

maybe.png

It really makes your lips pop and you don't have to keep reapply it...so if you want to try something new and amazing, I'd say go with that!

Or MAC Creamsheen lip colors...

mac.png

I'm wearing it in Narcissus.

Those are the two products I swear by.

I love Too Faced Lock Down ultimate creaseless cream eye shadows especially on a cruise since I can apply it with my finger rather than a brush/applicator so it saves space I have lots of the different colors but my favorites are probably "prisoner of love" a pink, and "bedroom eyes" a sparkly nude brown shade the blue that they sell is too blue and hard to get even application so I use that one as a base for my powder blue shodows

Also I love Almays' eye shadows on the budget side, they sell a smoky eye kid that has gray, a pink, and a pearl white in the same compact... I love that one sorry I don't know what it's called

most of my cosmetics are budget cosmetics from walgreens I tend to browse while I wait for my Rx's to be filled!

I skip foundation when on vacation and just use some concealer where I need it - my all time favorite is also waterproof! It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. You can use it anywhere, great coverage (completely covers anything) and doesn't cake or crease.

Archived