World Cruise to terminate in Ponta Delgada

bazzaw

Hi Barry

The itinerary listed on the P&O page is a little confusing - the 99 day Arcadia World cruise does a complete global circumnavigation and departs Southampton Jan 5 2013 and returns to Southampton on April 14 2013.

On the itinerary, the last shown port of Ponta Del Garda is listed for April 10th, but if you look at the very top of the ports of call, you'll see "Disembark Southhampton April 14th"

Would love to take this one!

Short Stuffy

I think you must have got the same P&O email that I did :)

.... BUT the P&O link that I posted specifically says that the port of disembarkation of the Arcadia 2013 World Cruise is Ponta Delgada ;)

Barry

I'm booked on the Southampton to Brisbane leg of this cruise and originally there were lots of different sectors on offer such as BA to Sydney and Southampton to Bris and Southampton to Sydney which no longer show up. Booked out perhaps?

I have seen lots of odd things on the P&O (UK) website in relation to this WC. I have posted elsewhere that my home PC takes me to the AUD site which even before we booked was showing as sold out in all categories and yet when I logged in at work which took me to the GBP site it was showing as available. I rang P&O and they confirmed it wasn't sold out. They suggested glitches as the reason for the sold signs.:rolleyes:

I've been checking fairly regularly on the GBP site and all the sectors were available until fairly recently so don't know what's going on:confused:

Certainly originally the full WC was Southampton to Southampton.

Bronte2

The problem lies with the LOUSY IT company who is looking after the P&O UK and CUNARD websites. I am having similar glitches with the Cunard cruise personaliser - trying to book ship's shore tours and getting error messages when I try to make a booking. It has to be causing P&O and Cunard to lose money!!!

Barry

Archived