What is the pop choir??

jdfloyd

Do they offer this on the Emerald? Do you try out for it and when are practices? thanks

The Princess Pop Choir - anyone can join, they have rehearsals and then on one of the final days of the cruise, the choir performs in the Piazza. I never got to see them but I saw them rehearsing once - looks like a lot of fun!

We heard them on the last day of the cruise and they sounded pretty good.

The Princess Pop Star competition was super! I thought it would be cheesy but we stopped in the Explorers Lounge after a show and were pleasantly surprised by how good they were.

Sue

Princess Pop Choir is so much fun. Just look in the Patters for rehearsal times. You can still go if you miss the initial rehearsals. That's what happened to me. I had no clue about it and then someone told me so I decided to check it out. We had a blast being a part of it. And you don't have to be a good singer. You just want to have fun. From reading other posts on here all ships sing the same songs.

Do they offer this on the Emerald? Do you try out for it and when are practices? thanks

The choir is a lot of fun and anyone can join. We were on the Pacific Princess and we had a great choir. Our director, David, even had us singing harmony. We were the last group to perform in the passenger talent show and we sang 4 songs. We've been trying to get it put on YouTube but so far haven't been able to get it out there. Someone else has the disk and it's got a lock on it where we can't copy it. If you like to sing, go for it!

Archived