a shout out and thank you to the NCL Gem Kids crew and a mention of the art program

smeyer418

To the NCL Gem Kids crew 1/29-2/8

Its been a week since are back and I wanted to thank you again and all the kids crew. I appreciated very much how you handle both Alex and Ryan. Ryan's bump is completely healed and I am glad it wasn't anything more. When we were on the ship in October both Ryan and Alex wouldn't go to the kid's crew. Ryan I know found it very noisy and got himself thrown at on the first day for a day for not listening and then wouldn't go back. The boy who hit Ryan with some chess pieces should be happy too as the last time they would have hung him(this time as the boy said "hey we are just kids").

The two programs on the ship were like night and day. Ryan many times asked to go into this kids program and just loved it. Alex on the October trip problem always had a problem with separation and and would always be hesitant to go in and the crew then would hardly help at all.

Both the counselors and the kids seemed to be having so much fun this time. It was much better for us as the grandparents and our son as the parent.

Again thank you so much.

and the Art auction crew...for the first time I actually saw two presentations in the theater on Picasso and Rembrandt..they were really very good. Educational and helped me understand the art world better...best educational stuff the art people ever did...

Archived