Pics FROM and Aft Balcony?

macruisefan

I have a few from a cruise on the Equinox cabin 9382. Unfortunately I never organized the pictures from that cruise like I normally do but here is a link to some of, and from, our veranda. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Equinox-2009-Transatlantic/Equinox-2009-Unsorted-and/11859451_w2tMBv#!i=838727399&k=Av6tt

There are a few others interspersed among the photos in the gallery.

I have a few from a cruise on the Equinox cabin 9382. Unfortunately I never organized the pictures from that cruise like I normally do but here is a link to some of, and from, our veranda. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Equinox-2009-Transatlantic/Equinox-2009-Unsorted-and/11859451_w2tMBv#!i=838727399&k=Av6tt

Love the bridge tour pics. We did a tour on Century during our Alaska cruise. We were the last ones to leave the bridge and were blessed with a whale sighting!

We are also booked in a C1 aft balcony on our upcoming Eclipse. Our first aft. Thanks for the pics! :)

In a few pics of the interior cabin there was a large post in the middle of the room next to the bed. What's up with that?

In a few pics of the interior cabin there was a large post in the middle of the room next to the bed. What's up with that?

Those were photos of our friend's S1 sky Suite - some (or maybe all) of these on S class have a post in the middle of the room.

All of the S1 cabins which are the corner cabins have either 1 or 2 poles in them, these are part if the structure of the ship, we had 1666 on the Eclipse and it had 2 poles, you get used to them after a while, but occasionally we bumped into one at night as itwas very close to the bed. There can also be a bit if an issue with soot at the back of the ship, our cabin Stuard did a good job cleaning the balcony and getting rid if it. If you are on lower cabins you can be seen by all the cabins above while on your balcony.

Archived