2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

YOU SO ROCK!!!! I'm becoming a Packer's fan in your honor. (That's football, right??):D

DOMINICA!!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!! (Can you tell?)

Looks like I'm cruising the end of February!!! YES!!!!!

Yes, Packers are football--HAHA.

I know, I have been to Dominica once before and LOVED it. But, I will have to decide which ship/route to do. Maybe we'll just do a B2B so I get both weeks on Jewel!!!icon10.gif Haven't decided for sure, DH & I will discuss tonight and tomorrow so when the prices are released we can get it booked.

From what I gather(and I am not looking at every single date),it seems the JW does the ones I mentioned when the AD is not there......when the AD is there,it does the ones #1 posted..

I only looked a the first few ones starting in May 2013.........wow....there sure are alot of choices!:eek::eek::eek: That makes 5 itineraries..

I believe when the ships are there through the summer, it takes over the Adventure route and then in the fall when Adventure is back, it goes back to the other routes I just posted.

I dont see prices..:confused: You see a repo price??

The prices I am refering to are for the ships that have already been released. Really hoping for some good pricing so we can do a B2B over Christmas/New Years. Sorry about that.

The prices I am refering to are for the ships that have already been released. Sorry about that.
No prob......with so much going on and postings galore,I am getting myself confused.

:p

You read my mind!!!!! Exactly what I was just typing.

I saw that!:)

Yes, Packers are football--HAHA.

I know, I have been to Dominica once before and LOVED it. But, I will have to decide which ship/route to do. Maybe we'll just do a B2B so I get both weeks on Jewel!!!icon10.gif Haven't decided for sure, DH & I will discuss tonight and tomorrow so when the prices are released we can get it booked.

Thanks so much!!! (I'm actually a baseball fan, but GO PACKERS!)

I wish I could afford a B2B. Someday. (It's on my bucket list!!)

I'm planning to take a newbie with me on the 2014 cruise and I like to race over to St. John when my ship goes to St. Thomas. That might be a little stressful for someone new...particularly on the FIRST day. So the Dominica itinerary it is!!

I only looked a the first few ones starting in May 2013.........wow....there sure are alot of choices!:eek::eek::eek: That makes 5 itineraries..

Can you see JW Jan 18, 25 & Feb 1, 2014?

I know!!!! I can't decide which one to do. My only concern with Adventure is it is supposed to go into drydock early Feb of 2014 so afraid if I go when I want to, we'll get bumped, but the Jewel itineraries are looking VERY intriguing also. I can't wait to actually get the pricing and stuff for them.

I thought Adventure is out of drydock by Feb 2,2014

Kathy, what routes are they showing for the weeks of Christmas and New Years? Thanks a ton.

For the week of Dec 21st,the JW is doing the St Thomas,St Croix,Antigua,St Lucia,St kitts one

Dec 28th Tortola,StMartin,Dominica,Barbados,St Kitts.

each has one sea day.

For the week of Dec 21st,the JW is doing the St Thomas,St Croix,Antigua,St Lucia,St kitts one

Dec 28th Tortola,StMartin,Dominica,Barbados,St Kitts.

each has one sea day.

Fantastic. Thanks for doing this. Owe you a few drinks.

If this is correct, then that means MUCH less ships in Europe for next summer. Very disappointing.

I agree, but the deployment list still shows "Remaining Europe" - so lets hope...

I mainly hope on Jewel, Vision and Mariner - why shouldn't they come back to Europe??

I agree, but the deployment list still shows "Remaining Europe" - so lets hope...

I mainly hope on Jewel, Vision and Mariner - why shouldn't they come back to Europe??

OMG~~ have you not read any other posts?? The JW is going out of SJU and doing about 100 ;) different itineraries..

OH JEEZ~~ YET another JW itinerary......

Jan 18th and Feb 1st:

St Thomas

St Croix

St Johns Antigua

Fort De France, Martinique

Castries, St.Lucia

sea day

OMG! I want to book this! If I call my TA, will she be able to :confused: is this available to book yet?

OMG! I want to book this! If I call my TA, will she be able to :confused: is this available to book yet?

Not yet Karen(should be Tuesday the 15th)..its doing that same one other weeks in that timeframe too.

OMG~~ have you not read any other posts?? The JW is going out of SJU and doing about 100 ;) different itineraries..

Kathy I thought the Jewel was sailing 4/5 nights out of Tampa :p and the Allure was heading to San Juan!!!! Now my whole schedule is messed up :D

Thanks Kathy! Just out of work...guess I need to go back through all the posts today... Seems like it was a pretty active day!

It was very active.........Caribbean bookings came out(our of FL and the Gulf) and new ones announced for next week..

Archived