2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Thanks Kathy and all who has made this thread a must view.

I didn't get Mariner Ta from Rome to Galveston as I see it's China bound, but got 1100 on Serenade.

Hope to see you on this next year as I want to book Alaska. 1100 would be nice on that one as well.

Alex

Hi Kathy or anyone else that has access to Cruising Power. We are still trying to figure out our March break cruise for 2014. Does anyone know why the Adventure has only the March 2 sailing out so far??

Thanks for any help or insight.....

Donna

Many thanks to you great people for posting the information.:D

Have made our bookings for Dec. 2013 and Feb. 2014 on the Liberty. Our next four cruises are in our favourite cabin on the Liberty.

Now I can focus on getting some housework done. LOL.:p

Kathy

Any idea why the Adventure April 2014 is not out? Shows in CP with no prices. Since the itins are out, why is this not showing on Royal's Website?

Hi Kathy or anyone else that has access to Cruising Power. We are still trying to figure out our March break cruise for 2014. Does anyone know why the Adventure has only the March 2 sailing out so far??

Thanks for any help or insight.....

Donna

Have no clue what is behind RCCL's thinking..;)

...and either I'm not looking in the right place, or Mariner has no itineraries out after April, 2013. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that 11 months from now? And no itinerary? I know they are headed to Asia, but we need more information. :p

MOST probably a Transatlantic in April to either Barcelona or Rome and afterwards from BCN or Rome to Dubai and finally from Dubai to Singapore.

Thought it was out already..

I remember someone mentioning that they booked a Navigator TA that ending in PC, but that was quickly pulled by Royal. I have not seen the one that it's supposed to do in Dec 2013 (after the drydock) yet, at least not on Royal's website.

Bob

...and either I'm not looking in the right place, or Mariner has no itineraries out after April, 2013. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that 11 months from now? And no itinerary? I know they are headed to Asia, but we need more information. :p

Summer Asia is coming out next month........winter in August......so maybe you'll see more info then.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

I remember someone mentioning that they booked a Navigator TA that ending in PC, but that was quickly pulled by Royal. I have not seen the one that it's supposed to do in Dec 2013 (after the drydock) yet, at least not on Royal's website.

Bob

The 14 night TA will go from Barcelona to Galveston(14 nights),then start up the 7 night cruises out of there......not sure when they will be posted though.The only ones I see on http://www.rccl.com are the two holiday cruises(12/22 and 12/29) and then none till Feb!:confused:

The 14 night TA will go from Barcelona to Galveston(14 nights),then start up the 7 night cruises out of there......not sure when they will be posted though.The only ones I see on www.rccl.com are the two holiday cruises(12/22 and 12/29) and then none till Feb!:confused:

Thanks Kathy. I apologize if you've already posted this, but do you know what day the 14 day Navigator TA starts?

Bob

Summer Asia is coming out next month........winter in August......so maybe you'll see more info then.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

Thanks, Kathy!

Topo Gigio, regarding the Mariner TA and beyond, I pretty much had the general route figured out, just wanted details, pricing, cabin availability -- you know, those pesky details you need to book the dang thing.:eek::confused::D

Thanks, Kathy!

Topo Gigio, regarding the Mariner TA and beyond, I pretty much had the general route figured out, just wanted details, pricing, cabin availability -- you know, those pesky details you need to book the dang thing.:eek::confused::D

You're welcome,Karen..:)

Kathy, any word yet on the Vision T/A in Oct 2013? thanks

Only Vision ones are thru Aug 2013......

Really strange that some itineraries are now posted thru April 2014,yet some are not even posted for a year from now!:confused:

Archived