2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

I kinda like the nice mix of port and sea days. What port was eliminated? Grand Cayman?

I do too, I'd rather do the new itinerary than the one with Grand Cayman. Been there too many times now!

I'd much rather Freedom pick up some new ports like Costa Maya or Belize than the same old Labadee, Falmouth, GC, and Cozumel, though.

Here's one new Caribbean itinerary I found, for November. The Freedom's Western Caribbean. It has only 3 ports instead of 4, not impressed.

SAILING ITINERARY Date Ports of Call Arv Dep Activity

Sun 10 Nov 2013 Port Canaveral, Florida 04:00 PM Boarding

Mon 11 Nov 2013 Cruising Cruising

Tue 12 Nov 2013 Labadee, Haiti 07:00 AM 04:00 PM Docked

Wed 13 Nov 2013 Falmouth, Jamaica 10:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Thu 14 Nov 2013 Cruising Cruising

Fri 15 Nov 2013 Cozumel, Mexico 07:00 AM 05:00 PM Docked

Sat 16 Nov 2013 Cruising Cruising

Sun 17 Nov 2013 Port Canaveral, Florida 06:00 AM Departure

That is a private charter. Couples only cruise

I do too, I'd rather do the new itinerary than the one with Grand Cayman. Been there too many times now!

I'd much rather Freedom pick up some new ports like Costa Maya or Belize than the same old Labadee, Falmouth, GC, and Cozumel, though.

If you can travel to Texas, there are some western Caribbean cruises which include some South America ports. We cruised out of Galveston to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize.

DOWN-SIDES: Northeast residents - LONG flight to Texas. Cost didn't turn out to be a huge factor because we traveled during a holiday week which isn't really celebrated in that part of the country. (Week of President's Day in February - NE schools have off that week), so flights and cruises from Florida (the more likely destination for northeast travelers) were even MORE expensive than to Texas. Other downside - FOG. Our cruise was delayed on BOTH ends.

I like more port than sea days, so it didn't really include enough ports for my taste, but I did really LIKE the ports they visited. Grand Cayman is a small island and I've done it so many times. We love Roatan.

Haha - RCCL's deployment schedule just got a lot crazier!:D

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

I'm beginning to think they don't know what to do with their ships over the next two years. :D

Wow they are really in a frenzy because they can't even spell check the document!

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

I'm beginning to think they don't know what to do with their ships over the next two years. :D

What does "interport" mean? I don't see TA's on there so maybe it's a different word for transatlantics???

Thanks for link. At least we got a response. No Ta's for Nov'13 yet.

I clicked OPEN and a drop down menu gives dates and ports for the ships.

Alex

Really weird. I called about 11am to check on December 2013 San Juan Caribbean sailings. The rep had information through November, but not December. It seemed strange that all months for the next range weren't available. Now it looks like the rest won't be out until May.

I just called Royal main line 3 calls in a row. Asking about 2013 Nov/Dec Southern Caribbean and when it would be online.

This is really bad:

Ashley stated just keep checking back this week or next,

Florence stated April 16 this week

and

Shelly stated they just received an email this morning about it and they should be online April21/22

What is the point of asking them if they really have no clue they should say so!

This is just getting ridiculous. I'm fed up with even checking, at least post a schedule and stick to it!

:confused::confused:

Why do the schedules say 2013/2014 are open for particular destinations and yet, if you go to the site and click on the calendar, there is nothing open yet past November 2013.

Does this mean it's only open if you all them directly or have a TA?

I just don't get it.

Wow so Cape Liberty has there own schedule deployment. Well at least now I have an idea of when I can book on the Explorer. Thanks to everyone's feedback, we decided to go to the Caribbean in March instead of the Bahamas. You guys are the best. Now just need to decide on a cabin. Thinking jr. We are a family of 4 with little ones.

Archived