2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

So I am looking at an Oasis cruise in August of 2013. There are currently bookings available and I am considering pulling the trigger so I can reserve a cabin of my choice (playing cabin roulette later on does not interest me :D); is this safe to book now, or is there a strong possibility of the dates and/or itinerary changing on (or around) April 2?

Thanks!

So I am looking at an Oasis cruise in August of 2013. There are currently bookings available and I am considering pulling the trigger so I can reserve a cabin of my choice (playing cabin roulette later on does not interest me :D); is this safe to book now, or is there a strong possibility of the dates and/or itinerary changing on (or around) April 2?

Thanks!

Oasis and Allure are both good to go as scheduled. Feel free to book it!

Will there be cruises to Canada/New England for 2014?

Since those cruises aren't till the fall,Im sure we will have to wait another year to find out....the Canada/NE ones coming out the week of April will no doubt be just for fall of 2013..

Does C&A still offer booking before general public? I seem to recall they did and had an email notification sign-up but recently haven't been able to see anything like that.

Just head to their website you can book from there or you can call the 800 # that is listed on the website or you can contact a TA

Does C&A still offer booking before general public? I seem to recall they did and had an email notification sign-up but recently haven't been able to see anything like that.

I havent seen anything regarding that.....sorry..

Ok..Thanks for the info..I've never booked one and had no idea when I could...

Since those cruises aren't till the fall,Im sure we will have to wait another year to find out....the Canada/NE ones coming out the week of April will no doubt be just for fall of 2013..

Email received today from Crown & Anchor

2013-2014 CRUISES

AVAILABLE TO BOOK SOON

Dear Patricia,

As a valued Crown & Anchor® Society member, you're the first to know about our 2013-2014 season! Starting March 12th, we'll reveal exciting new itineraries,

week by week, across the globe.

Each week, we'll send you an email so you can browse and reserve our newest sailings as they open. Book now while fares are low and we have the greatest selection. And with more than half our fleet enhanced by 2013 with new entertainment, dining and technology options you'll have more to enjoy than ever.

No matter which sea calls to you, this year and next, answer it Royally on the cruise line voted Best Overall for nine years in a row. 3S_cta_btn.gif

I got this info this morning......To me,it looked like some errors on it so I hesitated to post it(notice the two dates for summer Europe and the transatlantics).......

I called RCCL and they told me they still had the original info(from post #1).....I was told to call back Monday to see what is what...

but here is the flyer.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

and here are the dates

Week of March 12 Alaska

Week of March 19 Northern Europe

Week of March 26 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 2 Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of April 9 Northeast- Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of April 9 7-Night Caribbean Year-round

Week of April 16 Australia

Week of April 16 7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 23 Short Caribbean & Bahamas

Week of April 16 7-Night & Long Seasonal Caribbean

I'll be on the Jewel that day. The timing might work out perfect to book a specific cruise on board. I wonder if there will be any sneak peeks at the itineraries so I have time to pick the one(s) I want before getting on the Jewel. Otherwise I'll have to research while I'm on the ship.

At least browsing the Royal Caribbean website on board is free :rolleyes:

I'll be on the Jewel that day.

You and me both.....small world;) anyway,it says week of,but if the past is any indication,it may not be till Wed or Thursday of that week.....we'll know more after the first group of bookings open up next week..

Email received today from Crown & Anchor

2013-2014 CRUISES

AVAILABLE TO BOOK SOON

Dear Patricia,

As a valued Crown & Anchor® Society member, you're the first to know about our 2013-2014 season! Starting March 12th, we'll reveal exciting new itineraries,

week by week, across the globe.

Each week, we'll send you an email so you can browse and reserve our newest sailings as they open. Book now while fares are low and we have the greatest selection. And with more than half our fleet enhanced by 2013 with new entertainment, dining and technology options you'll have more to enjoy than ever.

No matter which sea calls to you, this year and next, answer it Royally on the cruise line voted Best Overall for nine years in a row. 3S_cta_btn.gif

I must be one of the not valued C&A members, since I didn't get the email...:p

I got this info this morning......To me,it looked like some errors on it so I hesitated to post it(notice the two dates for summer Europe and the transatlantics).......

I called RCCL and they told me they still had the original info(from post #1).....I was told to call back Monday to see what is what...

Looking back to last years sched they staggered summer europe & transatlantic over 2 weeks then too.

:mad: Annoyed that they changed it - am on Navigator week of April 1st and was hoping to keep the LA busy!!

Got the email from C&A as well, was hoping it may have hinted about being able to pre-book before publicly announcing them but it doesn't give any indication of that.

April for Bermuda.

Still looking for Royal to bring a new ship other than Explorer to NYC.

We cruised her so much, our next 3 trips are NCL, since they are constantly rotating our local ships... Plus launching and keeping brand new Breakway here in '13.

Archived