2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Celebrity has "released" theres, meaning people can call in to book, but they haven't uploaded them to the website yet... which I find very hard to excuse, given how good technology is these days...

Has anyone called C&A recently to see if they can phone book like the folks on the Celebrity board?

Just got off the phone with C&A...still nothing on the westbound TA on Jewel.

Just got off the phone with Crown & Anchor. The rep serves both C&A and Celebrity Captain's Club.

Regarding the Jewel Westbound TA, she said everyone is calling about that TA wondering when it will be available for booking. She has received more phone calls about that one sailing than any others! LOL. She said her information said the Jewel and Brilliance Europe and TAs will be posted on April 2nd. She did not have any information as to what the Jewel and Brilliance itineraries will be.

The Celebrity Europe & TA itineraries were posted this morning for the Constellation, Equinox, and Reflection. Then they disappeared! I saw them and so did other people on Cruise Critic. Then others on Cruise Critic and my friends, to whom I alerted about the availability of new X itineraries, could not see them. Then I checked again, and I could no longer see them whether or not I was logged into My Celebrity. The C&A rep said they should be out there. She can see them but has access to more than what we can see. And yes, you can book those new X itineraries through Captain's Club even though you can't see them! She has alerted someone at Celebrity that the itineraries were there this morning and then disappeared.

Kathy

Just got off the phone with Crown & Anchor. The rep serves both C&A and Celebrity Captain's Club.

Regarding the Jewel Westbound TA, she said everyone is calling about that TA wondering when it will be available for booking. She has received more phone calls about that one sailing than any others! LOL. She said her information said the Jewel and Brilliance Europe and TAs will be posted on April 2nd. She did not have any information as to what the Jewel and Brilliance itineraries will be.

The Celebrity Europe & TA itineraries were posted this morning for the Constellation, Equinox, and Reflection. Then they disappeared! I saw them and so did other people on Cruise Critic. Then others on Cruise Critic and my friends, to whom I alerted about the availability of new X itineraries, could not see them. Then I checked again, and I could no longer see them whether or not I was logged into My Celebrity. The C&A rep said they should be out there. She can see them but has access to more than what we can see. And yes, you can book those new X itineraries through Captain's Club even though you can't see them! She has alerted someone at Celebrity that the itineraries were there this morning and then disappeared.

Kathy

Grrrr... I just want them to be up already!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kathy

Hmmmmm...I have been calling C&A at least 3 or 4 times a day since Sunday. Every rep I spoke to says they are expecting the Jewel westbound TA to be released for bookings "some time this week". I guess I'll just have to keep calling multiple times a day until they finally let me book. Won't we all be disappointed if the itinerary has changed drastically...well, I will be disappointed anyway...I really, really want Le Havre, Cork & Dublin!!!

Hmmmmm...I have been calling C&A at least 3 or 4 times a day since Sunday. Every rep I spoke to says they are expecting the Jewel westbound TA to be released for bookings "some time this week". I guess I'll just have to keep calling multiple times a day until they finally let me book. Won't we all be disappointed if the itinerary has changed drastically...well, I will be disappointed anyway...I really, really want Le Havre, Cork & Dublin!!!

I sure hope your C&A reps are right. I wouldn't be surprised to see the release this week - or on April 2nd. The rep I talked to said "on" April 2nd not "the week of April 2nd." Keep calling and let us know what you hear.

You will like those ports and you will find the others on the rollcall to be very helpful as some/many will have done the same Jewel TA before. Typically the ports vary a little from year to year. We had/have Le Havre, Cork, and Dublin in both 2011 and 2012. Could have been on the previous years' itineraries too.

Kathy

Unfortunately no. I am continuing to call several times a day but nothing yet. I have asked if they could see even just the itinerary yet but no dice. I'm gonna continue calling and I'll post here as soon as I get my reservation done!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard any updates on the anticipated releases of the Brilliance and Jewel 2013 itineraries for summer and the Westbound Transatlantics? Or what the itineraries might be? Kathy

The best bet is that those itineraries will be released next week (week of April 2nd). Keep checking but I wouldn't expect to see anything before next week, and likely more towards the middle of the week than the beginning.:)

The best bet is that those itineraries will be released next week (week of April 2nd). Keep checking but I wouldn't expect to see anything before next week, and likely more towards the middle of the week than the beginning.:)

Liberty, Navigator and Serenade schedules for 2013 have been posted in thread "Summer Europe delayed for another week !!!! " post #24 to 27

Just got off the phone with "Marty" at RCI. He said the Baltic and TA should be up the second week in April and the 16th at the latest.

Can't say it's Gospel Truth, but just passing it along.

Dang, I wonder why they are delaying this. Do you think they are debating the number of ships that will be going to Europe next year? I wonder if the Concordia disaster has damped European demand.

I find this incredibly frustrating. I don't understand why they would put out a schedule of when these cruise itineraries would be released if it wasn't settled. I would rather they wait until they have everything firmed up and then put out a schedule for release. It just doesn't make sense to me from a customer service view point. Why get your customer's aggravated...why risk them choosing another cruise line that already has their itineraries out there??? I know it's not the end of the world...it's just bad business practice in my humble opinion.

Kathy

They seem to be back now.

Reflection looks like best itinerary, but it is pretty pricey.

Has anyone here done Celebrity TA? I really loved the Royal TA last year so that is why I am looking to stick with them. I am not sure if Celebrity will offer enough to keep me busy during the sea days.

Just to make us happier, A friend mentioned finding a cruise list for the port of Copenhagen. I've saved it as a PDF and attached it here. It shows both Brilliance and Jewel at different times.

Thank You that gives me an Idea

If it will make things easier to check for others, there is a smartphone app from Royal Caribbean. Free download on my Android phone. I will now be able to check for the itinerary a lot easier than having to view the website on my phone or tether the phone to the netbook while DH is driving the camper.

In the app store, search for Royal Caribbean.

I have to travel for 6 hours on Monday in my little RV and I was worried I wouldn't get my reservation in on time to snag one of the list of cabins I have chosen. I will now be able to do that with the phone. Taking my cabin choice list and my future cruise numbers with me.:)

If it will make things easier to check for others, there is a smartphone app from Royal Caribbean. Free download on my Android phone. I will now be able to check for the itinerary a lot easier than having to view the website on my phone or tether the phone to the netbook while DH is driving the camper.

In the app store, search for Royal Caribbean.

I have to travel for 6 hours on Monday in my little RV and I was worried I wouldn't get my reservation in on time to snag one of the list of cabins I have chosen. I will now be able to do that with the phone. Taking my cabin choice list and my future cruise numbers with me.:)

Thank you for the heads up on this app. I have downloaded it and will now be obsessively checking for my cruise on my phone!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

They seem to be back now.

Reflection looks like best itinerary, but it is pretty pricey.

Has anyone here done Celebrity TA? I really loved the Royal TA last year so that is why I am looking to stick with them. I am not sure if Celebrity will offer enough to keep me busy during the sea days.

We did a westbound TA on Celebrity a few years back when the Jewel was put into drydock to have a diesel generator installed. We certainly did not suffer from a lack of things to do on sea days. In fact, John Maxtone Graham, the noted cruise ship historian gave an excellent series of talks on the Titanic. He packed the theater for each of his presentations. Another speaker was from NASA who gave a talk accompanied by pictures taken by NASA and the astronauts. In addition to those events, there were the usual assortment of trivia contests, movies, dance classes and all of the other things you are used to finding on RCI's TAs.

Debde, we did a Oct 2011 TA out of Barcelona, & 2013 is tied up with other plans, so we will be ready for a cruise again and have always wanted to do Australia. The dates open up some 2 yrs in advance so we are ready.:)

I admit. I'm jealous of you guys.

I guess being we both still work and travel with our older children, we never know what all our schedules are that far out.:(

The only thing I like seeing that far out is if itinerary's have changed and ships have changed. I'm not the same old same old type of cruiser. I like to make sure there is always a new destination on my itinerary and husband has now stated that no more sailings that have 2 sea days to start. That means San Juan is a good start to our vacations.

UPDATE: I have continued calling C&A over the last few days. Yesterday evening "Sheena" told me that she is showing that the rest of the transatlantics will be released on April 2nd. Today I spoke with "Dan" and again the westbound transatlantic on Jewel is not available for booking yet but he told me that they will be out NO LATER than 4 weeks from now.

Archived