2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

No surprise that was coming :D . Anyway, do you know which ports its doing right after the repo? That's a B2B that might indeed be calling me. Thanks!

St Croix

St Martin

Antigua

St Lucia

Barbados

sea day

Yikes! Have read all the posts here because I am waiting for the repo Boston to Tampa Oct. '13, and I just have one question.....can someone tell me what the allure of San Juan is? Isn't it quite expensive to fly there? I have tried to avoid any cruises leaving from there.....what am I not getting?

Thanks,

M.

The Enchantment leaving Baltimore and possibly being replaced by Grandeur is like a dream coming true!! We travel an extra 4hrs to Bayonne to sail on the Explorer and would love to have an unstretched non ovrcrowded ship just two hours away! Even if nothing is final when we sail at the end of May, we will purchase future cruise certificates for which ever ship will be coming to Baltimore. Absolutely the nicest port we've ever sailed out of and love the Harbor area downtown and walking around Fell's Point. Maybe patience will pay off in 2013!

Yikes! Have read all the posts here because I am waiting for the repo Boston to Tampa Oct. '13, and I just have one question.....can someone tell me what the allure of San Juan is? Isn't it quite expensive to fly there? I have tried to avoid any cruises leaving from there.....what am I not getting?

Thanks,

M.

The nice thing is getting to go to the SoCarib ports from there..

and before someone asks,NO the ALLURE is not going to SJU.;)

I called and asked who was in san juan - the guy tells me adventure and serenade - but he was positive on serenade but not adventure

why even both paying these people if you are not going to inform them?

Why bother calling them?? Just ask here..:)

I called and asked who was in san juan - the guy tells me adventure and serenade - but he was positive on serenade but not adventure

why even both paying these people if you are not going to inform them?

OMG, nothing could be more hilarious . . Serenade is already up with cruises out of NOLA.

edit - not laughing at you, just the typical accuracy of RCI

Thanks,

M.

For me, it's the ports and lack of sea days. Also, just for grins I looked up the price of flights from San Antonio to San Juan next January ($463) to sail on Brilliance and they are only about $70 more than flying to Orlando to sail on the Freedom, which is a MUCH more expensive cruise and would require the hassle of getting from MCO to the port via cruise transfer (in San Juan it's a quick cheap cab ride). Overall, the San Juan B2B on Brilliance is going to be a lot cheaper than a B2B on the Freedom, and I like the itineraries better. (I am considering a trip on the Freedom with a friend, but we may also do Brilliance so I'm checking prices for both)

I'm imagining a similar scenario for January 2014.

The Enchantment leaving Baltimore and possibly being replaced by Grandeur is like a dream coming true!! We travel an extra 4hrs to Bayonne to sail on the Explorer and would love to have an unstretched non ovrcrowded ship just two hours away! Even if nothing is final when we sail at the end of May, we will purchase future cruise certificates for which ever ship will be coming to Baltimore. Absolutely the nicest port we've ever sailed out of and love the Harbor area downtown and walking around Fell's Point. Maybe patience will pay off in 2013!

I second your post. We are about 45 min. from the port of Baltimore and love not having to fly. With the updates on Grandeur it will be a new experience even though we have been on her a couple of times.

For me, it's the ports and lack of sea days. Also, just for grins I looked up the price of flights from San Antonio to San Juan next January ($463) to sail on Brilliance and they are only about $70 more than flying to Orlando to sail on the Freedom, which is a MUCH more expensive cruise and would require the hassle of getting from MCO to the port via cruise transfer (in San Juan it's a quick cheap cab ride). Overall, the San Juan B2B on Brilliance is going to be a lot cheaper than a B2B on the Freedom, and I like the itineraries better. (I am considering a trip on the Freedom with a friend, but we may also do Brilliance so I'm checking prices for both)

I'm imagining a similar scenario for January 2014.

I agree, we love cruising out of San Juan for the islands and not having so many sea days. It's typically only about $100 pp more for us to fly to San Juan than it is for us to fly to FL. We are definately doing San Juan in Feb/March 2014, just trying to decide which ship and which itinerary or maybe a B2B on one of them. By the time we can actually book, we'll know what we are doing!

The nice thing is getting to go to the SoCarib ports from there..

and before someone asks,NO the ALLURE is not going to SJU.;)

I'll take credit for that fake one!!!! I had to do it though cause of the earlier questions!!!! Hopefully I was not the only one laughing!

Darn I missed it and cant find it. Can someone post the Grandeur Summer schedule out of Bmore?

The itineraries are not available yet and besides you only looked for 4 mins...........keep looking.....hahah

Archived