Drinks prices - Silhouette

Alanwales

Does anyone know the latest prices for the following drinks on the Celebrity Silhouette. Bottle of water, A beer, Gin and tonic, Glass of decent red wine, Tea, Coffee. Trying to decide whether to purchase the drinks package for a forthcoming Caribbean cruise. Any info apart from the above would be most welcome. Thanks:)

Were on it in Oct. a beer was 4.50 Coors and other Dom.beers mixed drinks were5.50 and some were a little more . Glass of wine was 6 or 7 not sure about coffee but no need to buy tea they have a good selection in the ocean view cafe and the hideaway.

My husband and our friend did the drink package where you get beer, wine, drinks etc. Since we were in Aqua class, we got bottled water everyday. Both my husband and our friend said they wouldn't do it again because Celebrity had really good prices everyday at specific times..i.e..2 for 1 or buy one -get 1 50% off. For as much as we drink, and we do drink on our cruises, we could have done better without the package. He had the package and I didn't. The cost for our 12 day cruise with gratuities was over $600...and that didn't include my drinks.

Whatever you decide... you will LOVE the Silhouette!

Archived