Is it better to arrive in PPT at 10:00 pm or 5:20am?

D-ma

MacBest I dont think anything is secret. Its just all the flights are not overnight. Also all the PG staff are not sure of all the details - its better to work with a TA. I suggested that Donna transfer her booking to a TA to making things easier for her and get the info flowing.

I only asked her to contact me as she wanted the referral. I have no secret information to give other than menu links!

So you are 4 going on 5! Got the flu like the rest of us. I am booking my 7th and likely 8 for next year. FP and the PG is a disease.

I found where some important info is. It is a little hard to find. You have to 1st select your itinerary, then you have to scroll to the bottom and read the Answer Book. It tells about the post cruise rooms, and tour but the pre-cruise info is a little confusing.

Donna,

that because the pre cruise room is something new that has only recently started due to ATN changing flights and selling PG the overnight flight. Although 2 overnight flights are a pain it does mean that you will be somewhat rested when you check in at 3. I think breakfast is included at the hotel but no lunch. However, PG does have a high tea at 3.00

I have no secret information to give other than menu links!

So you are 4 going on 5! Got the flu like the rest of us. I am booking my 7th and likely 8 for next year. FP and the PG is a disease.

Emdee: Menu links? Give them up! I'd love to see them!

Big time disease for me. Bora Bora and the Tahaa motu beach day are the best days I have ever had. I totally can't get enough of the color of the water there and hence why we keep going back.

This will be our 30th Anniversary together and we started on the PG on our 20th. We were thinking about doing the overwater bungalow again in Bora Bora but my wife said, "No way, the PG is way better, with the great food, wine, staff etc."

It was so expensive to eat when we were in Bora Bora that this took a lot of the "fun" out of it for us. The PG is a way better option. I can't recommend this enough...and have sent many couples on this magical ride.:D

If you give me your email I will send them to you - also the video links.

Or send me an email to address already noted.

I too have sent many couples to the PG. Am looking forward to Ato's Blue Lagoon in Fakarava already. Have you been? Make sure you go next time as the water and isolation is fabulous.

Last year we celebrated our 30th on board and DD booked the full anniversary celeb with vow renewal - it was to happen in Motu Mahana but with rain it was on the Bridge. Was a great memory.

Next year we are thinking of doing b2b in October for both our 60th birthdays not a done deal yet but DH has not rebelled at the idea so maybe a go. This is in addition to our Jan 23rd Tuamotus.

I am on the March 3 itinerary. I opted not to go with the airfare offered by PG so that i could pick my time. However, if you do want to use them, I would not chance trying to fly in the same day.

I am arricing on MNarch 1 and staying at the Inhtercontrinental Resort, Tahiti. I went directly to their site for the best pricing which includes pcik up from the airport. You may want tol consider that.

Archived