Is there a Happy Hour on the Liberty

cosita

Every hour on a cruise is a happy hour, 'cause you're on vacation and not working!!:D:D

If you're referring to a specific hour of the day where, like in some land based bars, alcoholic beverages are two-for -one (or some such), the answer is no. However, each day there'll be a "Drink of the Day" (often referred to as a DOD), that is sold at a lower price than other cocktails that day.

In the mornings there are drink specials, Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's for a discounted price.

On the 1st elegant evening there will be the Captains reception and drinks will be $1.00 off for an hour or so.

And I think that the new bars on the Lido have drink specials at some point along the way. Kind of a bar rivalry thing.

Ive seen port specials too, starting as low as $3.75 once for mimosas, others in the range of $4.75 for an hour or two as the ship is leaving ports. We had different specials on different port days.

Are they still doing these port specials? I didn't notice any signs the last couple cruises. They used to have those big signs advertising what the drink special was as you go out to the pool area I think.

Not exactly, but there were drink specials through out the week. On the funtimes tear off part, on the "all kids of deliciousness" side, there's a section titled Beverage Service. Here's you'll find the specials for that day. :D

From my recent cruise they were:

saturday: Martini Tasting (4 mini tinis for about $17 after tip) 4-10pm. 10pm-midnight $1 off Skyy Vodka drinks in the disco.

Monday: ladies night. $1 off all martinis at Alchemy bar. (I took full advantage of this) :D

Tuesday: $1 off infused vodka drinks at the Alchemy bar 5pm - 1am (or it might have been 10pm to 1am)

Thursday was another Martini Tasting night

Friday upgrade anything on the menu to ultra premium for the premium price (alchemy bar), 5pm-1am

each day was a different DOD special, if you get the glass, the refill in it are I think $1. You can order any DOD that's offered during the week, it doesn't have to be just the one highlighted on that day. :D

There were a lot of buy this drink and get this gift with it or get the groovy glass type promos as well.

I know that Im going to like the Alchemy bar on the Liberty!:D

:D if you haven't already, browse through my photo album linked in my signature. I have a picture of almost every drink served at the alchemy bar. Sadly I didn't quite make it through the whole menu. :D

Archived