Has Stockholder Benefit been Extended?

SOLIVITA LADY

The Board of Director's meeting has come and gone and I haven't seen anything about the Stockholder Benefit being extended. Does anyone know if this has been done. I have a cruise booked in Dec. 2012 but the present benefit doesn't go out that far. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there a new form to go with it if it has been extended.

Jackie

Nothing has been posted about it on Carnival Corp.'s website. Not sure when they would update it. Someone said it is announced when they release the annual report and proxy statement.

This is our 1st year with CCL stock & have recently received some email notices about things the board is doing...would you know if they also send an email when the annual report with the OBC extension is authorized?

It is my understanding that the shareholder benefit is applicable only on sailings through July 31, 2012 and reservations must be made by February 29, 2012. Is that correct? If so, does anyone know if Carnival is considering extending that benefit. Thank you in advance for any updates you can provide.

It is my understanding that the shareholder benefit is applicable only on sailings through July 31, 2012 and reservations must be made by February 29, 2012. Is that correct? If so, does anyone know if Carnival is considering extending that benefit. Thank you in advance for any updates you can provide.

There's another recently started discussion on the Shareholder OBC situation where you may get some answers.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1578439

For the last 13 years they have renewed this program each year. I don't think anyone will know anything intil an announcement is made.

When it's authorized, I'll wait awhile to request for our November cruises to avoid what is probably a mad rush of requests to get it ASAP. ;)

I never request until after final payment. Hey Cugino, when are you going to book one of my cruises?

The annual report will be released on March 3. We will find out then.

Ahh, the magic date. I'll be patient and wait until a lot of people with cruises after July 3013 send theirs in. My cruise isn't until Dec, 2012 so I can send it in around final payment time.

Thanks to everyone who replied. It is greatly appreciated.

Jackie

I never request until after final payment. Hey Cugino, when are you going to book one of my cruises?

I've heard that previously it couldn't be requested until final payment & because I've had to resubmit due to changes, I will probably follow your example & not request until final payment & being less likely to make any changes.

Well Cugina, do I have to select the option to view signatures to find all of your cruises? I mostly use an iPhone & choose to not view the signatures because of the small display. Based on reading posts about you being the star of the Princess choir, I'll have to book one of your cruises to enjoy your performance...bravo! :D

I've heard that previously it couldn't be requested until final payment & because I've had to resubmit due to changes, I will probably follow your example & not request until final payment & being less likely to make any changes.

Well Cugina, do I have to select the option to view signatures to find all of your cruises? I mostly use an iPhone & choose to not view the signatures because of the small display. Based on reading posts about you being the star of the Princess choir, I'll have to book one of your cruises to enjoy your performance...bravo! :D

Waiting until after final payment gives Princess plenty of time to process the Shareholder OBC request. However, there is nothing in the plan requiring you to wait until then. The only thing is the suggestion that the request be submitted at least 14 days before sailing.

Waiting until after final payment gives Princess plenty of time to process the Shareholder OBC request. However, there is nothing in the plan requiring you to wait until then. The only thing is the suggestion that the request be submitted at least 14 days before sailing.

Thanks Paul...being a CCL stockholder newbie I appreciate your insights.

Star? hahaha. Yes, my sig line does list upcoming cruises.

Star? hahaha. Yes, my sig line does list upcoming cruises.

I'll view your signature whenever we consider a future cruise to see if joining you on a cruise would work out...hope so & it would be fun.

My star comments were based on posts from those who were onboard with you. ;)

And watch for Caribill to post it. He does this every year.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we will be boarding a Princess ship that day and doubt we will be able to find out before anyone else gets a chance to post.

However, since March 3 is a Saturday, I doubt that is the day the Annual report will be issued.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we will be boarding a Princess ship that day and doubt we will be able to find out before anyone else gets a chance to post.

However, since March 3 is a Saturday, I doubt that is the day the Annual report will be issued.

Hope they release it on the 2nd. I wouldn't want your record disturbed. ;)

Archived