Can we talk shoes?

jacksmom09

I have gotten my list down to7!:rolleyes: Still working on it!

I'm taking 6. But I've decided that the 2 pair of flip flops don't need to count, so it's really the pair I'm wearing + 3 others... In addition to the flip flops I'm taking tennis shoes, comfy walking sandals, the blue shoes linked above, and some black strappy shoes that go with all of my other dinner outfits.

I am not happy about it, but I am taking one pair of black strappy sandals with a 2 inch heal, I will wear them with my formal and all other dresses. Just don't have the room to take them all and trust me I am going to look like a fashion idiot

I am not happy about it, but I am taking one pair of black strappy sandals with a 2 inch heal, I will wear them with my formal and all other dresses. Just don't have the room to take them all and trust me I am going to look like a fashion idiot

I'm quite certain you will NOT look like a fashion idiot! Black does go with just about everything, I think the point others have tried to make is that if you enjoy wearing different shoes and you have room in your suitcase then go for it, but you will be fine with just one pair. My 22 year old is going for 10 nights with only two pair of heels, one black and one taupe, because she is only taking a carry on to save money. She has lots of cute, light weight dresses and her shoes will be fine with them all.

Hi:) I seriously doubt you will look like a "fashion idiot':eek:

sort of a strong phrase to call yourself.......:(

I am going on a cruise to the Med in May and will only bring one

dressy pair of sandals for evenings....I will bring a back up of

black flats as well. The sandals are black....personally, I think

black is classic.

You are not happy...I am the opposite....going to the Med for 10

nights:D and more than happy to wear the black shoes;)

I really admire all of you ladies that can wear all those fashionable heels! While I don't consider myself too old (35) I cannot wear anything like what's been posted! I have a ton of foot problems and last year I broke my foot, severely sprained my ankle and all the ligaments on the top of my foot in a fall wearing heels. As a result, I am slightly nervous to put on anything with a heel. I am bringing a pair of patent leather peep toe wedges I've had for a while but everything else will be flats. Not so cute but I really dont want to take the chance of falling and reinjuring my foot!!! If anyone's going to be a "fashion idiot" it will likely be me!!!!

I really admire all of you ladies that can wear all those fashionable heels! While I don't consider myself too old (35) I cannot wear anything like what's been posted! I have a ton of foot problems and last year I broke my foot, severely sprained my ankle and all the ligaments on the top of my foot in a fall wearing heels. As a result, I am slightly nervous to put on anything with a heel. I am bringing a pair of patent leather peep toe wedges I've had for a while but everything else will be flats. Not so cute but I really dont want to take the chance of falling and reinjuring my foot!!! If anyone's going to be a "fashion idiot" it will likely be me!!!!

aww, I'm sorry to hear that!

I def. wouldn't risk re-injuring it. But I'm pretty sure you can find some amazing flats to go with your outfits!

We don't cruise until July but I actually just ordered shoes from Nordstrom about 3 days ago! I should have my shipment late next week. This is what I got..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330139708.949890.jpg.7db69825f6bef44ed6abadcaf490e788.jpg

Tory Burch flip flops

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330139738.071715.jpg.a1a60fb6717de08c38f96a17fad04c30.jpg

TOMS ballet flats

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330139766.225735.jpg.032aefb64b5a592aa351421be7a991da.jpg

TOMS classic crocheted canvas shoes (unsure if I'll actually bring these)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330139825.341800.jpg.991958b21bf99832888907bade400b69.jpg

MICHAEL by Michael Kors sandals

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330139858.704795.jpg.d409c96cf3501d2c3e58856b6c94a476.jpg

MICHAEL by Michael Kors sandals (got these for just $103 after 33% off)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived