Can we talk shoes?

jacksmom09

I have so many shoes that I am bringing.

I hope I can figure out how to upload these right...

The pumps are SUPER comfortable. They run a little big. I bough them in 9WW, but could have used an 8.5. I'm planning on having another hole punched in the strap so I can tighten them a bit. I plan to wear them for elegant nights.

The stacked heel sandals with the flower, also VERY comfortable. They don't come in a WW, but they're comfortable in a W, and cute! I plan to wear them in the MDR with a sundress for non-elegant nights.

The black leather sandals are easy to get in and out of (all closures are hook and loop). I love the pewter accents, and they're seriously like walking on pillows.

I actually don't think that the ballet flats are coming on the cruise. :confused: I thought they were cute so I bought them in the same batch as the other three and have been wearing them to work! They run a little big, so I am going to get some foot petals for them, and they work well with thick socks.

1236235540_31yMCF5tZL._SX395_.jpg.e5965bc96eb92282aace27b60f669c68.jpg

1759512-p-DETAILED.jpg.d20b883e333509689bdfd33f9c6b0a51.jpg

prope417360_222762_jb1.jpg.96e81e8cff3c5997fb9f55534047350f.jpg

shoes_iaec1227566.jpg.200445194dc2a77030d6e57b10070e38.jpg

I just ordered these to go with a dress I wore on my last cruise.

Belk?layer=0&src=2901054_FAMEFPPFM_A_060_T10L00&layer=comp&$P_PROD$

I'll wear the same dress to Las Vegas in May, then again on the cruise in October. I absolutely love that dress. I put a picture of it up here and was told that black tights don't go with it, so I ordered some shiny silver tights. Hopefully these shoes will work.

These came in today and they are marvelous! OMG! I'm going to wear them with two different dresses in October. I'm in love!

I just book a 13 days TA cruise fantastic you will say but I forgot that I would need some nice shoes to wear at night, with the new dresses I could not resist to buy.

After looking at all the nices shoes you posted and the good adresses it made me realize my dilemma

Since I broke my right foot twice in the past 18 months, witch it did not heal properly, I forgot that I could not wear heels like I use to.

Wearing my orthopedic shoes is out of question but you may see me with sandals... I will try to buy the more formal one with no heel...

I wear my Aerosoles sandals or sneakers for sight seeing(depending on excursion we choose), 1 pair of aerosoles black kitten heels that I wear on all dinner and formal nights,and bedroom slippers and pool shoes. Thats it no fuss no muss.

Wish I can wear all the hot looking wedges and heels in the picks(dr says no). Crocs and anything thing is a thong hurts my feet.

Archived