Eco cruise ship

Cruiseship16

Hello everyone:)

I do research for one future cruise ship. Your opinions and thoughts are very needed for designing one cruise ship specially for nature friends. lots of us know, how wonderful are nature around us. It is sad, lots of people are going to cityes and towns. Kid and young people don't know how beautiful are nature off city. So is for example in New York or in other million city. One mode is show nature, keep it fresh and clean with cruising. For first, need such cruise ship and cruise line. I have been nature lover since my very young life.

I am working on project "Olopo Enja". The project is for a nature friendly cruise ship designing. I may not tell about it a lot but shortly: The ship is 250m long and 34m beam. It can carry circa 3000 persons. It has sun panels, wind generators and nature friendly atmosphere onboard. It use natural fuel for engine power. Electricity come from sun and wind. It is future, I publish the project if it is successful and needed.

What you think about eco cruise ship? Would you cruise on clean ship?

Lots of ideas are welcomed:D

Nobody are interested in nature friendly future cruise ship, seem... I can understand of it. Lots of people hasn't interest in nature. Why I use lots of my free time for project what no find interest?? Hope, it change soon.

Name Olopo Enja-it haven't meaning and I will change it.

:(

Dear cruisers, hope we are friends and no hate each other.

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing you may be using a translation system and it's not coming through well. :) That, and it looks like you're advertising your wares.

Best eco cruise I ever took was on Nomads of the Seas in Patagonia in Chile. Absolutely jaw-dropping. It's one of the few cruises (very few; like two out of dozens) I've taken where I cried when it was time to depart. My heart goes back to that ship and that place, over and over again.

Archived