Four Levels Confirmed

Here is an excerpt from JH's blog that just came out about 15-minutes ago confirming that there will be four-levels in the "new" loyalty program.

John says:

Hello Thomas Romuald,

Thanks for writing and of course we truly appreciate your incredible loyalty to Carnival and I hope that under the existing loyalty program you will already see how much we value you and the time you spend on our ships.

Soon the new loyalty program will arrive and there will be four levels of which you will be at the highest and I am positive you will appreciate what we will be doing for you. So long may your loyalty continue and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Best wishes.

John

I don't want to sound mean spirited because I honestly have nothing personal against the man, but "confirmed by John Healds Blog" doesn't mean much to me given the series of misfired recent statements on his blog. All very likely not his fault, but his blogs credibility has been torn to hell and back by Carnival actions/inactions that vary from his posts.

Typical JH . . . he speaks in riddles.:rolleyes: Highest level in 12 cruises? I don't think so.:)

JH was responding to Thomas Romuald, not the OP. Thomas Romuald is a milestone, according to JH's blog.

Still no new news..... same old stuff. All I know for sure is I will be platinum in 22 days!!!!

I don't want to sound mean spirited because I honestly have nothing personal against the man, but "confirmed by John Healds Blog" doesn't mean much to me given the series of misfired recent statements on his blog. All very likely not his fault, but his blogs credibility has been torn to hell and back by Carnival actions/inactions that vary from his posts.

Strange that they have not given him more backing when he reports what he has been told and than it turns out the info is wrong.

Strange that they have not given him more backing when he reports what he has been told and than it turns out the info is wrong.

Poor John, it is becoming obvious the Brand Ambassador position is actually corporate fall guy.

The company takes as much advantage of his generous nature as the band of freebe beggers do.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Agreed Stu.

They throw him under the bus so often. Maybe in another life he was the Michelin man???:p

Old old news. They have been talking about it for years and still no change.

Yep! Been discussed & "in the works" ever since I joined CC a few years ago. This may be the year, LOL!!

John seems to be a pretty important person at Carnival. I often wondered' date=' why is he still a CD on their ships? Shouldn't he be at corporate headquarters making decisions?[/quote']

He's stated many times that the job he most enjoys is being on stage, on a ship, interacting with the guests. He appears to have absolutely no desire to take up a desk job, especially not in Miami.

He's stated many times that the job he most enjoys is being on stage, on a ship, interacting with the guests. He appears to have absolutely no desire to take up a desk job, especially not in Miami.

Very true.

If me would have gotten tired of being the fall guy for Carnival projects not coming out on time.

Based on days at sea. 1-24, 25-74, 75-224 and 225+.

I would think that there are not many Carnival passengers with 225 plus Carnival days at sea.

Like everyone else I wonder how they will split the existing Platinum perks. Or will they still give all of them to the 25-74 level cruisers.

What will be the new perks?

It will be a while before the details are announced.

Then a while before it will take effect.

So until then. Business as usual.

JH was responding to Thomas Romuald, not the OP. Thomas Romuald is a milestone, according to JH's blog.

Still no new news..... same old stuff. All I know for sure is I will be platinum in 22 days!!!!

How many cruises ='s milestone???

Can't argue with that. He seems very happy with being at sea. Guess whenever he gets tired of it, there's already a "retirement" job waiting on him.

And, he's on a cruise ship right now, and we aren't.

Archived