Help!!we are a group of 6 families with our fiftenn..

Hi we are sailing from Venice on June 30, on the splendor of the seas

We are a group of 6 families with our fifteen years old daughters..

We are trying to arrange something special for them or for all of us!!Something nice but not a party!!! i got in charge of the planning and i have noooooooo idea on what to do??? Any great idea..(just a quick note, i know that from other South American countries you have seen that the fifteen years put a big dress on the captain night and have a party.. but that´s not part of our tradition).... all ideas are welcome

Im not really sure what you mean. Is it their birthday, or are you just wanting to surprise them with something special? You could have the stateroom decorated. You could book a spa treatment for them, or for all ladies in your party.

If you are arriving early in Venice, you could all purchase masks like they wear to a masqurade ball. It might be fun to wear them to the Sail away party, and then you could all try to figure out who was who.

A group picture of all of the girls dressed up for formal night might also be nice.

Could you find out about the ship and create some kind of scavenger hunt for the girls to acquaint them with the ship?

Maybe you could arrange a special "girls only" dinner at one of the specialty restaurants (if possible). I know my daughter always loved to act grown up and go to dinner with her friends.

Or maybe a "mocktail" party for them - with a cheese plate and fruit plate for sail away or another evening?

How about getting them to do a group number for the Kareoke night?

Oh this is too much fun!! Wish I had a cruise planned! Hope this gives you a few ideas!

Archived