Vision of the Seas - ideas for gift for mom

Hi Everyone,

My mom and I are going on the Vision of the Seas 4/29 and staying in a JS. I want to get a gift for my mom that will be ready on embarkation.

I was looking at getting the room decorated with Bon Voyage theme. Has anyone gotten this before? Was it worth the money?

Also, do you have any other ideas? She does not drink wine or beer so those gifts are out. Also, this is an European cruise so I do not think she could bring back any flowers to the states.

Thanks for your input!

It would be nice to have your JS decorated with the Bon Voyage theme to enjoy all week. Have you checked out Gifts & Gear on the Royal Caribbean website?: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/home.do You could order chocolate covered strawberries, a tote bag, photo album, etc. Or call the bon voyage department at (800)722-5443 as On Board Credit is also available (in any increment) if you wish to gift your mom something such as a facial or massage in the spa. The item number for OBC is #651, just call the above phone number. Another idea is a shopping trip for her to choose a nice souvenir, either at the shops onboard (jewelry, perfume, apparel) or during time in a port. Then she would have a keepsake to take home from your cruise together.

Hi Everyone,

My mom and I are going on the Vision of the Seas 4/29 and staying in a JS. I want to get a gift for my mom that will be ready on embarkation.

I was looking at getting the room decorated with Bon Voyage theme. Has anyone gotten this before? Was it worth the money?

Also, do you have any other ideas? She does not drink wine or beer so those gifts are out. Also, this is an European cruise so I do not think she could bring back any flowers to the states.

Thanks for your input!

My DW surprised me with the "Bon Voyage" decorations on the JOS. It included streamers hanging from the ceiling, a door sign as well as some other decorations.

It was really nice of her and I told her how much I loved it but to tell you the truth, I got tired of looking at those streamers hanging from the ceiling.

Maybe a spa treatment or a gift from one of the ports.

I'm really close to booking the Vision for this coming November, any reviews or pics would be appreciated. There seems to be very little info about the Vision class on these boards.

Archived