? about covered balconies - Silhouette

RealDeal

Thx for the responses! Is there any "rule of them" as far as which decks have covered/partially covered balconies?

They are pretty much covered by the balconies above them. Deck 11 forward has a big overhang due to the pool deck above, and Deck 12 aft has the same overhang due to the buffet above.

They are pretty much covered by the balconies above them. Deck 11 forward has a big overhang due to the pool deck above, and Deck 12 aft has the same overhang due to the buffet above.

This is true except for the aft balconies which are uncovered and open to the sky, and the view of those above you, with the exception of those on deck 12 which are under an overhang.

Thx guys...

Wine-O: Didn't we do the Millie wine cruise together??

September 2010? Yes, that was a great cruise. Price has really gone up since then for subsequent wine cruises. We're taking Summit on 27 May to Bermuda, then a TA on Equinox in the Fall.

September 2010? Yes, that was a great cruise. Price has really gone up since then for subsequent wine cruises. We're taking Summit on 27 May to Bermuda, then a TA on Equinox in the Fall.

Yup, that's the one...Aren't you the guy I told the tour van broke down? I'm doing a Princess CA coastal in Oct, which also has an overnight in San Fran. Getting bored w/Princess, though, so I'm considering X again, but I want a covered balcony.

Yup, that's the one...Aren't you the guy I told the tour van broke down? I'm doing a Princess CA coastal in Oct, which also has an overnight in San Fran. Getting bored w/Princess, though, so I'm considering X again, but I want a covered balcony.

Was that the Wine Trolley out of Monterey? What a fiasco that was. Ended up going in his van, and the wineries he took us to were not very good. I'm sure he got his kick back.

Yes, exactly! And what was so funny is that I was supposed to be on another tour & my guy's van broke down! We took the bus to wineries on our own. Our tourguide felt so badly, he sent us a bottle of wine!

Archived