Early Saver Questions?

rkersh409

I booked the early saver on the Triumph on the Empress Deck with balcony (8C). Today I looked at Carnivals Fare Viewer and do not see my category any longer. Does this mean I am out of luck with a price drop? Am I only eligible if there are available state rooms in my category? Or can I watch the prices for 8D or 8E? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert, you can look at the higher category rooms and if they drop below what you paid you can request OBC I believe. But I am sure someone who is more Knowledge than I in terms of Early Saver will also reply. Have a great cruise!

Laurie

I booked the early saver on the Triumph on the Empress Deck with balcony (8C). Today I looked at Carnivals Fare Viewer and do not see my category any longer. Does this mean I am out of luck with a price drop? Am I only eligible if there are available state rooms in my category? Or can I watch the prices for 8D or 8E? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Is your cruise close enough that it no longer qualifies for the ES rate?

Keep looking at your category as some times Carnival will release blocks of cabins that they hold back or that TA's have as it gets closer to sail date~ and yes if a category above yours drops lower than what you paid you will be able to upgrade but you will most likely have to give up your cabin for the new category.

Whenever I am booked ES I always check the fareviewer multiple times a day~

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

Archived