Has any done Bucaneer or Hannibal Stingray

EthelnElmer

We did the Buccaneer a few years ago. It was awesome. We had a great day!! They took us to some great snorkel spots, stingray sandbar and we got to drink and lounge in the sun as we sailed. It was very nice! Great day for a Great price i thought.

Has anyone done the Bucaneer Stingray City Catamaran Tour or the Hannibal Stingray City Snorkeling in Caymen Island? Please let me know if you have and what you thought about them.

We did Bucaneer through Island Marketing in January (2012). They were very professional and we had plenty of time at each site to really enjoy it. You certainly can't beat their price! We used Island Marketing in 3 other ports also and have only really great things to say about them. We were a couple of hours late getting into St Thomas and they were right there waiting for us! Our ports were changed from Belize to Costa Maya and they (Island Marketing) contacted us at home via email to make arrangements for Costa Maya before Carnival even told us that there had been a change!! There was no charge to change our excursion from Belize to Costa Maya. I think they are super!

Archived