Stateroom Bar Service

macruisefan

I know I can order a bar setup with a particular bottle from the website in advance. Is it possible to do this once on board? I am considering this, but I have an OBC I would like to use for it.

Hi Macruisefan,

YES you can, we found it listed in both the "Celebrity Book"* and on the Tv interactive system.

*The book is similar to one you get in a Hotel that outlines all the amenities & facilities.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

I know I can order a bar setup with a particular bottle from the website in advance. Is it possible to do this once on board? I am considering this, but I have an OBC I would like to use for it.

Also, you didn't ask, but I suggest you have your room steward clear out the minifridge and keep it stocked with mixers. And, with a bar setup, they will keep your ice bucket refreshed twice a day.

Have fun!:D

New to cruising here, how often will they fill your ice bucket without a bar set up? We have water and iced tea in Aqua Class and I always add ice to my drinks.

Just ask. The steward is there to make your trip enjoyable. Suggest a nice tip at the end of the cruise for good service.

Archived