Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Donna - I'm so glad you are keeping this going! I'm looking forward to several cruises now that I know who the CD is. And this thread is a tool for tracking the careers of the newer CD's too!

Thanks Karen - your wonderful Captain's thread is a goal I aim towards! :)

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Brilliance OTS - Anna Bass *leaving sometime in March* Paul Lancaster is thought to be the next CD

Enchantment OTS - John Blair *due to take a break sometime in May - Carly Boileau May and June

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour

Grandeur OTS - Rico Du-Breil

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) (Clo O'Connor for the westbound TA, then Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TransAtlantic.)

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS - James Andrews

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *his break begins on April 6

Mariner OTS - Mitch Merucci

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave)

Navigator OTS - Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish)

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *taking her break very soon Ricky Mathews is though to be the next CD. *Amy has stated that she will be returning to Oasis in late June

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown **Paul Rutter is thought to be joining Radiance as the CD for the first northbound Alaska cruise

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter

Serenade OTS - Leigh Xuereb *started 3/17

Splendour OTS - João Pereira

Vision OTS - Claudia Periou

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24 Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr

Not scheduled at the moment:

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Future assignments are listed for:

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Oasis was her first ship as a cruise director, and this is the end of her first full contract as cruise director (she did fill in a few times while she was on the entertainment staff).

I wish her nothing but the best (I could see her developing into a very talented CD!) but I don't think she should have been started as the CD on the Oasis. I don't think its fair to her nor to the guests.

I agree with you.....she has the potential but is definitely not there yet.....I would have thought she would have had to work her way up.....

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour

I was told by Graham that he'll be taking his next break in July and will be returning in September. I didn't ask for the specific dates. I'm just happy that he'll be there when we return in October.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Brilliance OTS - Anna Bass *leaving sometime in March* Paul Lancaster is thought to be the next CD

Enchantment OTS - John Blair *due to take a break sometime in May - Carly Boileau May and June

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey *started March 9. Richard stated on his FB page that he is leaving EX on June 7th.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour *taking his break sometime in July, and returning sometime in September

Jewel OTS - Dennis Sciortino (aka Dennis Charles) (Clo O'Connor for the westbound TA, then Carly Boileau back in Boston on Sept 16 after TransAtlantic.)

Legend OTS -

Monarch OTS - Drew Devine (Marc Walker will be going to Monarch at the end of his paternity leave)

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *taking her break very soon Ricky Mathews is though to be the next CD. *Amy has stated that she will be returning to Oasis in late June

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown **Paul Rutter is thought to be joining Radiance as the CD for the first northbound Alaska cruise

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24 Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour *taking his break sometime in July, and returning sometime in September

Legend OTS -

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Donna, I just wanted to thank you for the help with the Wow Sale...I finally got it figured out...I got so many different answers from Crown & Anchor...and not one of them gave me the same one...so,from now on I will just get on here...at least you all know more about it...I think than they do...we are thinking about going on the Freedom Sept 2nd...we have been on there before...but, I can't remember who the CD was at that time...it was about 2 years ago...again thank you...:)

Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr

Donna

sorry to mess you about .... this is on the VY roll call board NOLA SING thread

"Just FYI - Our cruise director for this cruise will be Jimmy Rhodes. For those on the back to back cruises, Jimmy is being replaced by Gordon Whatman in Dubai"

Donna

"Just FYI - Our cruise director for this cruise will be Jimmy Rhodes. For those on the back to back cruises, Jimmy is being replaced by Gordon Whatman in Dubai"

Oh, we were hoping Gordon would go back on Brilliance :(. He was on our Brilliance sailings and we had him again on our Liberty B2B last year, we thought he may return to Brilliance for the Norway sailings - never mind, we'll just have to see what Paul Lancaster is like :confused:

Donna

I'm all confused about Jimmy. We're sailing EX on May 24, and someone on our roll call emailed RCI and got a reply that he will be our CD. However, Richard Spacey said himself that he is not leaving EX until June 7.

Who to believe??? lol

I will put your information onto the list.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Legend OTS -

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24. Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr which is the beginning of the Barcelona-Dubai segment. Other info says that Gordon will be replacing Jimmy in Dubai, which would be May 15.

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Just got off MJ today. Somebody on the ship gave me incorrect info last time. Sorry.

Per Dave, he is getting off on May 7, and Mitch will replace him. Dave will be gone for a little more than 2 months and will return mid-July.

The mis-information and incomplete information is incredible. :eek: I was talking to someone else on the ship who is signing off next week, expecting to return on a certain date. She just found out that somebody else will replace her replacement. :confused: Turns out that both parts of the scenario are correct. The second person has to get off a little earlier than planned, but will only fill in for a few weeks. We're probably seeing variations on this theme for the CDs.

No offense to Karen but her well-maintained Captains list seems so easy compared to this. Both of you are doing great jobs!:cool:

She is growing on me a bit.....I do see her improving.

I enjoyed Amy on our Oasis cruise March 10. Obviously preference is subjective, but I think she handled her duties well. I wouldn't mind her being a CD on a future cruise.

Just got off MJ today. Somebody on the ship gave me incorrect info last time. Sorry.

Per Dave, he is getting off on May 7, and Mitch will replace him. Dave will be gone for a little more than 2 months and will return mid-July. I wonder if Mitch is still on Mariner, and if he is taking a break before relieving Dave on MJ

The mis-information and incomplete information is incredible. :eek: I was talking to someone else on the ship who is signing off next week, expecting to return on a certain date. She just found out that somebody else will replace her replacement. :confused: Turns out that both parts of the scenario are correct. The second person has to get off a little earlier than planned, but will only fill in for a few weeks. We're probably seeing variations on this theme for the CDs.

No offense to Karen but her well-maintained Captains list seems so easy compared to this. Both of you are doing great jobs!:cool: Awww, thanks Beth!

Allure OTS - Ken Rush

Legend OTS -

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time

Voyager OTS - Jimmy Rhodes *started 3/24. Gordon Whatman's facebook says he's back to Voyager on 30th Apr which is the beginning of the Barcelona-Dubai segment. Other info says that Gordon will be replacing Jimmy in Dubai, which would be May 15.

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

I enjoyed Amy on our Oasis cruise March 10. Obviously preference is subjective, but I think she handled her duties well. I wouldn't mind her being a CD on a future cruise.

I was on Oasis last week and really enjoyed Amy as our CD. I could tell she was new . . but I think she handled herself well, and her energy was great. She is very talented . . great dancer, wit, lots of spunk.

I read another post that Ken Rush is on Vacation, anyone know if he will be on Allure April 15th? If not who is filling in for him?

Thanks,

Steph:D

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll have to look into when Ken left and see who the current Allure CD is. (If anyone knows, please clue us in!) It's unlikely that Ken will be back by April 15 if he left recently. I think Allan Brooks has been alternating with Ken for the past couple of cycles - he was our CD on Allure and we liked him very much.

edited to add: I found info that states that Ken is leaving April 1st. We probably wont know who is replacing him until the reviews roll in after April 1st

I had a reply to a letter sent to RCCL earlier, the reply actually came from Joff Eaton himself, (nice touch) I was enquiring about the CD for a cruise 2nd June, Joff stated that "Your CD for this cruise will be Luke Arrowsmith" (formally Allure I Hear) Anyone got any knowledge of him?

Thanks

This list is maintained based on anecdotal info reported by cruisers on these ships, therefore I depend upon returning cruisers to post their CD here or to include it in their reviews. I try to sift through all the reviews for CD info. If anyone comes across CD info in another post, please call it to my attention by posting a reference to it here.

Please note the info does not come from an "official" source, and emails from RCI stating who the CD will be on a future cruise are often incorrect. CD's are not on a specific rotation schedule, and they move around from ship to ship, so it's impossible to predict in advance. Accuracy of this list is only as good as people reporting back to us after their cruises. It may be off by weeks, or even months.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush *leaving for break on April 1)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton *per Joff: Luke Aerosmith should be the next CD (exact starting date unknown, but he should be there June 2nd)

Legend OTS -

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman *per Dave: his break is May 7 through mid-July, and Mitch Merucci will be the CD on MJ during that time

Allan Brooks

Dan Whitney

Mike Hunnerup

Keiron Buffery

Clo O'Conner

Simeon Baker

Leo Pappa

Bill Brunkhurst

Keith Williams

Gordon Whatman

Luke Aeorsmith

Carly Boileau

Marc Walker

Paul Rutter

Paul Lancaster

Keep up the good work Donna!

I know from the beginning you had simply suggested that a CD list be frequently maintained and shortly thereafter it was thrown upon you to keep it going.

Good JOB!!

:D

-David

Keep up the good work Donna!

I know from the beginning you had simply suggested that a CD list be frequently maintained and shortly thereafter it was thrown upon you to keep it going.

Good JOB!!

:D

-David

Thanks David! It is funny how I inherited this job after making the suggestion. But I don't mind...I like reading reviews and now I have a reason to. :)

edited to add: I found info that states that Ken is leaving April 1st. We probably wont know who is replacing him until the reviews roll in after April 1st

Allan Brooks posted on Facebook that he is currently on vacation and would be on Allure for April and May

Archived