IE and useless info 2

ekco

One night I ventured to the Lido cafe on the Destiny. I would'nt have attempted it but my daughter had not eaten all day and neither of us could face the restaurant. I was better than her so I lost the toss. I can honestly say that I was scared ****less by the time I got there ( its open air) I just wanted some cheese and crackers. There were one or two hardy sailors swaying along the decks, but only me in the Lido. The refurbishment of the Lido never worked, it was still cold and windy. I hope IE has a closed in cafe.

Jennand

Yes the IE has a closed in "Café" In the Beachcomber even during the hot summer months the Automatic doors close to keep it cool and vice Versa on the colder nights.

Like you we had 1st hand experience of the Destiny Lido :eek: Christmas night Supper it was freaking cold :cool:

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Echo Echo

Oh oh..better not do that to much sounds like Ecko :eek:

You rang?:confused: Spelling!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a brilliant week cappers..1st day at sea flat calm and 26c and sunny in all 7 days of good weather only 2 half days were the weather was a bit overcast and rainy but did manage to get all 7 days in the sun. Sunday night the Captain said at the repeaters cocktail "do" that he will not be sailing through the Gulf of lions and that he will sail round the coast to have a less rough sea :eek: it was fairly lively.

But on that note Ross done the alright how many times have we all been on the Island Escape ....over 200 people in the Theatre I got to the last 5 couples who had been more than 14 times..thats when I dropped out ...it went on to 38 times...phhhtttttt never going to beat that lol.

What I did find out was that the Dining in the Oasis is now buy 2 and get the 3rd free.

Always bad flying back into Norwich. Danni said you gave her a cuddle from me. 2 hours is fine. 2hrs 5 mins would have been excessive :p

14 days to go now till she can get a cuddle from her dad ,

Glad your home safe. Forgot to say they started the 3for 2 meals in the oasis. Did you think the portions had got smaller?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived