Princess Spring Sale

mrwalleye

Hi,

Noticed that Princess just started a new Spring into Savings Sale till 3/26/2012 for Europe and Alaska. We are on Crown 6/17 and 2 weeks before final payment was able to reduce our AD Mini rate substantially. Rules say new bookings only but we were able to keep our cabin on new booking. We are happy campers. May want to take a look at the rates as they look pretty attractive. Just called T/A and received the better pricing.

Hi,

Noticed that Princess just started a new Spring into Savings Sale till 3/26/2012 for Europe and Alaska. We are on Crown 6/17 and 2 weeks before final payment was able to reduce our AD Mini rate substantially. Rules say new bookings only but we were able to keep our cabin on new booking. We are happy campers. May want to take a look at the rates as they look pretty attractive. Just called T/A and received the better pricing.

Nice last minute treat for you, must make you so happy. Tried for my Sept 9 sailing on the Crown but unfortunately it appears the sale is for certain dates only. Will keep wishing though. Have fun on your cruise.

I've been in a conference for two days and just noticed this. It's too late at night for my travel agent to see if I can get mine changed. I'm afraid I won't because I already got it changed on the leap day say and that was a no refundable deposit. Crossing fingers because it would be 500 in savings.

I've been in a conference for two days and just noticed this. It's too late at night for my travel agent to see if I can get mine changed. I'm afraid I won't because I already got it changed on the leap day say and that was a no refundable deposit. Crossing fingers because it would be 500 in savings.

I also booked on the leap day sale and was able to get the new rate with the same cabin. My travel agent took care of it all in less than 5 minutes. It is possible....Good luck!

I also booked on the leap day sale and was able to get the new rate with the same cabin. My travel agent took care of it all in less than 5 minutes. It is possible....Good luck!

When my TA called Princess said that because it was non-refundable deposit if I cancelled I would lose that deposit. Since the deposit was more than the savings I decided to just stick with my booking.

I'll think twice about doing one of those non-refundable deposits from now on. That $200 in savings I got when I rebooked on leap day sale cost me $500 for this sale.

At least I'm going on the cruise in three months.

Archived