CP Phone Home!

samtesla

OK, I need to give the ship's phone number to my alarm company (home alarm) while we're gone. Do I call Princess and ask? 411? Is there direct dial to your cabin, or is it hotel style call the ship main number and ask for cabin so and so?

I'll trade all-you-can-eat lobster for a Cingular tower somewhere around Skywalkers :D

OK, I need to give the ship's phone number to my alarm company (home alarm) while we're gone. Do I call Princess and ask? 411? Is there direct dial to your cabin, or is it hotel style call the ship main number and ask for cabin so and so?

I'll trade all-you-can-eat lobster for a Cingular tower somewhere around Skywalkers :D

Google is your friend. Search argument (site:princess.com telephone) returned this information

-------------------------------------------------------

REACHING YOU AT SEA

To provide greater peace of mind while you're away from home, give friends and relatives the following information on how to telephone you. For all ships in the Princess fleet, call 1-900-329-SHIP (1-900-329-7447) from the United States or 1- 1-900-565-2800 from Canada to bill your telephone. Calls can also be charged to a credit card in both the United States and Canada by dialing 1-877-656-7447. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and Discover Card (not Canadian) are all accepted. The cost for each call is $8.95 USD per minute.

The 900 service can be used to call or fax the ship.* Please include passenger name and cabin number to ensure quick delivery.

Since there are so many times you would not be available, possibly leaving the name/number of a friend or relative would be a better choice. Even if you were reached, there would not be much you could do, and then you would do nothing but worry about what you couldnt do.

Archived