Weird or Crazy things you have found in a stateroom

luv2cruiserccl

I would like to start off by saying this happened on accident on our cruise on the freedom of the seas but now I wondering if this has happened to anyone else and I just wanted to share my funny story. My wife had purchased some beads Grand Cayman and the next day while getting around for dinner she noticed that the drawers just below the vanity mirror that the beads where gone and there was something else small missing she was for sure they where there the day before and I looked everywhere didn’t see it. So after some looking I realized that they had fallen behind the end of the drawer and was in the bottom on the cabinet. So after looking at the hinge there was only two screws so with limited tools aka a fingernail clipper HAHA I got the screw’s out and pulled the bottom drawer and there was my wife beads etc…..BUT I also started laughing quite hard and by now my wife is really wondering what I had found. So I pull out a bra still with the tags on them, a women’s night gown and some rccl info like inserts. So that got me wondering if anyone else had any story’s or ever found anything interesting or funny while on a cruise so if you have please reply.

We found a rather large, (and by large I mean HUGE) bikini in a drawer. The woman who owned that bathing suit had absolutely NO inhibitions!

I would like to start off by saying this happened on accident on our cruise on the freedom of the seas but now I wondering if this has happened to anyone else and I just wanted to share my funny story. My wife had purchased some beads Grand Cayman and the next day while getting around for dinner she noticed that the drawers just below the vanity mirror that the beads where gone and there was something else small missing she was for sure they where there the day before and I looked everywhere didn’t see it. So after some looking I realized that they had fallen behind the end of the drawer and was in the bottom on the cabinet. So after looking at the hinge there was only two screws so with limited tools aka a fingernail clipper HAHA I got the screw’s out and pulled the bottom drawer and there was my wife beads etc…..BUT I also started laughing quite hard and by now my wife is really wondering what I had found. So I pull out a bra still with the tags on them, a women’s night gown and some rccl info like inserts. So that got me wondering if anyone else had any story’s or ever found anything interesting or funny while on a cruise so if you have please reply.

Same thing happened to us. It was womens panties that were back there.

We found a rather large, (and by large I mean HUGE) bikini in a drawer. The woman who owned that bathing suit had absolutely NO inhibitions!

LOL....maybe it was mine......

Funny thing is at the beginning of our cruise in November, we accidentally went into the wrong stateroom. Easy enough to do because they have all the doors propped open around 1:00 day of boarding. Dummy, us, didn't look that the room number and walked in and unloaded our carry on's.

Well a few hours later when we got back before muster, our keys didn't work. Our room stewart let us in and to our surprise we found somoeone else's luggage. OMG.....we laughed and tried to hurry and grab our carry on items and get to our correct room.

Well we had already put my bathing suit up where the safe if kept and forgot to get it. The weather was never nice enough on the trip that I was able to put the suit on, so I didn't notice it gone......until I got home.

Haven't found anything interesting but will definitely look around more. :D

Did find a condom on our balcony one morning mid-cruise but that was not interesting, just disgusting. :mad:

Totally disgusting:mad::mad::mad:

I love honest people !

We found all the tip envelopes for the previous cruise. They had cash in them We handed them into Guest Relations and told our stateroom attendant so he could make sure that he got his.

when I was single a friend and I booked a singles cruise on the Rotterdam. We wanted cheap so we booked a quad and back then our T/A told us we may get it alone or we could be put with other people. We arrived and opened the cabin door to find two girls and boy did we think we hit the jackpot! Turns out this was back when you could join the bon voyage party as a guest and then get off the ship prior to departure. They were with the cruise director for our singles group, who was in our cabin, but they later moved him and we got it to ourselves. Made our hearts skip a beat for a few minutes though.......:):)

Not on a cruise, but in Vegas, we found about $2 worth of Canadian coins under the 'carpet' in the safe. We figured we would 'pay it forward' and left if the next folks.

Hubby and I are usually VERY detailed in scanning the room completely before we leave any hotel/cabin. Now, given this, not only will we REALLY look in detail before we leave, but I think I'll do the same when we get there. This brings a whole new meaning to Treasure Hunt. :eek:

Erika

My Mother, who should have been in the cabin next door, got the cabin steward to let her in my cabin...She was armed with a can of lysol, hosing down the cabin when I walked in. It was so strong, we had to open the balcony doors to be able to breathe. You could smell the lysol all the way down the hall. I had already used a lysol wipe, but apparently that was not sufficient for her. We have the whole scene, unfortunately, captured on video by my daughter..LOL :eek:

On one particular cruise line.. I looked under the bed to see if it had all been cleaned properly and there was a notice saying...YES, we do clean under here!

it made me laugh so much I took a picture of it

Oh my, that is funny.:D

My first cruise was on HAL (Zuiderdam) with my Mother and Sister. We had a suite and I got the sofa bed for the week. On the last day, I was searching for a lost sock and lifted the mattress for a quick look. I found a dirty plate with a knife, fork, spoon and napkin. I wonder how long they'd been there?:confused:

My parents found a ewwwwww used condom in a drawer on their Princess cruise to Hawaii....got them an upgrade to a suite. So now we carry around a .........gotcha! No really they did, but we don't carry one:rolleyes: Kinda like the fly in the soup....heh heh:D

Not on a cruise but in a vacation apartment rental-on our second day my husband reached in a drawer for a fork & pulled out several hundred dollars in Canadian cash! (this was in the US) The previous tenant must have thought it was a good hiding spot & it was-THEY couldn't find it! Luckily our landlord had contact info for them. I only wish I could lose a good sum of money & not miss it!