Sapphire Movies in April?

kmtoner

Hi. My kids and I are getting read for a California Coastal cruise on Sapphire starting March 31. (The ship is sold out!) So far, I haven't been able to nail down the movies most likely showing on MUTS. I'd hate to accidentally rent the same movies for iPads before we set sail. Any good guesses about the movie titles? Thanks in advance.

Hi. My kids and I are getting read for a California Coastal cruise on Sapphire starting March 31. (The ship is sold out!) So far, I haven't been able to nail down the movies most likely showing on MUTS. I'd hate to accidentally rent the same movies for iPads before we set sail. Any good guesses about the movie titles? Thanks in advance.

Try to contact Princess and see if they know. Your on a cruise who cares!

All would be great. Thank you!

Here is a list but keep in mind there are also channels on the tv that show movies, some recent, some old. These were on MUTS-

The adventures of tintin

Footloose

Sherlock Holmes

Twilight saga

The muppets

The three musketeers

I don't know how she does it

Puss in boots

New years eve

Warrior

Happy feet 2

The help

War horse

The artist

Moneyball

Thor

Reel steel

There are also lots of movies for the kids in the kids club. Hope this helps!

Once again, CC rocks! Thanks VERY much for the info.

FYI - I was on the phone this week with Princess because my kids' Captains Circle and passport numbers weren't saved after I entered them a couple of times. I asked the service rep if there was any way to find out current or upcoming movies on the ships and she said there wasn't. I guess she never considered the helpful folks on these boards!

Here is a list but keep in mind there are also channels on the tv that show movies, some recent, some old. These were on MUTS-

The adventures of tintin

Footloose

Sherlock Holmes

Twilight saga

The muppets

The three musketeers

Puss in boots

New years eve

Warrior

Happy feet 2

The help

War horse

The artist

Moneyball

Thor

Reel steel

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this!!!

The adventures of tintin

Footloose

Sherlock Holmes

Twilight saga

The muppets

The three musketeers

Puss in boots

New years eve

Warrior

Happy feet 2

The help

War horse

The artist

Moneyball

Thor

Reel steel

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this!!!

The movies listed above are shown on pretty much all the ships at the same time. I also have been avoiding watching them at home since it'll give me something to do at night when sailing in April.

Just got off the Sapphire this morning from the March 10th Hawaii trip - Going totally from memory (I can dig out patters later) but they also had Captain America and Mission Impossible: Ghost (something) - showing on MUT's. Also "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Gnomeo and Juliet" were on the Stateroom TV's - Also one with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston, Cars 2 - always a number of kids movies on too....

However we ended up finding the ship band "Indigo" so great we spent every evening dancing to their music - they'll be on the ship until May 12th if I recall - Do not miss them! Their Irish Night and Beatles night were really great and we just went every night from then on!

Let me know if you need anything else and I'll try to remember!

Archived