On board water

callyrob

There were no warning signs, so you can probably drink from the tap in your sink. I'd recommend going to the lido deck 9 and getting water from those dispensers, though. The water is fine. It tastes good. No metallic aftertaste, etc.

Hi

I drank the water ALL week - no problems - it tastes fine - or you can always ask for a lemon or lime. And just my $.02 - I have a sensitive tummy - and had no problems whatsoever!:)

DW and I took the 32oz insulated mugs that you can get just about anywhere (we picked ours up at Ron Jon's) and used it for ice water. Got the water, ice and lemon from the drink stations on the Lido deck (Glory.) We had at least one or two mugs of water a day and it tasted like normal, filtered bottled water to me.

The tap water in the room was always luke warm and not very appealing to drink for anything other than taking vitamins or meds, but it was probably the same water source.

They offer a 1.5 liter bottle of water in the room, but the price is $3.50 plus 15% gratuity. Better to fill up at the drink station IMHO.

Karl & Jamie

The water on the ship is better and probably safer for you than most bottled water... the water undergoes a crazy filtration process, and is very good!!! The water from the tap isn't fabulous, but basically because it is not ice cold....

I also agree that the water is fine but from the tap, in the room, it is tepid so not appealing.

We drink alot of water so we head up to the lido deck and get ice water for our jugs each day.

The water on board is fine. We usually take a couple of bottled waters for the trip down, and just keep the bottles and refill them. The bottled water in the cabin is way overpriced, and the water from the ship is just as good or better.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the water smelled & tasted like chlorine. I drink alot of water & think it was worth it to buy it. I really did try to drink it for awhile but I could not get over the taste & smell

Archived