Boarding time for Spirit -Alaska

Jamrenjer

My cruise documents say 1pm...but by reading on these boards, you will find that they let people on about 11am...11:30am.... I'd give it a try... Everyone else will arrive at 1pm ...you'll be in line early, or on the ship! Happy sailing...we're 2 weeks and 5 days away from our Alaskan cruise on the Spirit...we'll let ya know how she goes...

Mzoom

We cruised on the Sky out of Seattle in 2003 and the Star in 2004. We were on board and eating lunch before 12:30 both times. We were at the pier by 11:00-11:30 both times. You have to go thru the process of leaving your bags at the "warehouse" and then going through check in. Both times it was painless and easy.

We live in Seattle so it makes it much easier for us to arrive at the pier early, but even if you don't live here, I recommend getting there early to avoid the really long lines.

Have fun - we're sailing the Spirit in September.

Hikini:D

Last July when we cruised on the Spirit, we got to the pier around 11:00. They didn't start boarding until around 11:45 but we were onboard by noon checking out our stateroom and enjoying lunch in Windows by 12:15 watching all the activities of loading all the supplies (and people) from our table by the window.

Archived