Sailing on Dawn May 18

kwc0127

Hello fellow cruisers,

We are sailing to Bermuda on May 18th with a group of 12 people. My partner is having a birthday and I want to book a party in one of the specialty restaurants for a birthday celebration. My question is what night. I know they do a special dinner in the MDR one of the nights, but not sure which one. Is it the first night or the second night. I do not want to book us all in Cagneys or one of the other restaurants if they are having the lobster night in the MDS. Does anyone know which night they do that? We are staying in a penthouse suite which I know gives you some more choices for breakfast/lunch, but are you allowed to bring guests with you?

Thanks in advance for your input

Usually lobster night is the first sea day of the cruise (in this case the 2nd day of the cruise). However, once or twice they made a change it was a different night! I would guess that they wouldn't serve lobster on a port day (just from my historical perspective). So, try for one of the 2 nights you're docked in Bermuda.

Usually lobster night is the first sea day of the cruise (in this case the 2nd day of the cruise). However, once or twice they made a change it was a different night! I would guess that they wouldn't serve lobster on a port day (just from my historical perspective). So, try for one of the 2 nights you're docked in Bermuda.

thats what i was going to suggest also, try it on a bermuda night!

happy sailing! enjoy bermuda!

Archived