Best place on Spirit for M&G?

CanWeGoYet?

I'm trying to find a decent place for a pre-sail away meet & greet on the Spirit. I was thinking the fantail bar on lido, but don't know if this is still a good area since the ship was remodeled. I don't want to try to have it here if it's turned into a serenity area, or if it's not enclosed.

Does anyone know if the fantail bar is enclosed? Spring days in Vancouver can be a bit chilly.

I'm trying to find a decent place for a pre-sail away meet & greet on the Spirit. I was thinking the fantail bar on lido, but don't know if this is still a good area since the ship was remodeled. I don't want to try to have it here if it's turned into a serenity area, or if it's not enclosed.

Does anyone know if the fantail bar is enclosed? Spring days in Vancouver can be a bit chilly.

No, it's not enclosed, but the bar and several small tables are covered. There's a half wall where the typical 'serenity' furniture is on the other side closer to the pool. Why wouldn't you want to have it there if it's not enclosed? There is a link to a few pics in my signature, we were just on the Spirit last month.

It's nice to be able to see the water through the windows - but I'm thinking it may be chilly still in Vancouver on May 1. I know depending on weather I may not want to be sitting in an area on the water in Seattle that time of year.

No, it's not enclosed, but the bar and several small tables are covered. There's a half wall where the typical 'serenity' furniture is on the other side closer to the pool.

Cathy, do you know if it's still called the Fantail bar? I found a review since the remodel that suggested it might be called something else now.

Thanks for your help!

The back area is now the Serenity area. If there are any kids, they wouldn't be allowed back there. The doors leading from the buffet area to this area even say Serenity Area.

We had a meet & greet between the muster drill and sail away on the Lido deck at the tables by the pool.

Cathy, do you know if it's still called the Fantail bar? I found a review since the remodel that suggested it might be called something else now.

Thanks for your help!

On our S&S account all the drinks from the bar back there said 'Serenity Bar'.

It's nice to be able to see the water through the windows - but I'm thinking it may be chilly still in Vancouver on May 1. I know depending on weather I may not want to be sitting in an area on the water in Seattle that time of year.

Yep, you're probably right, I was thinking warm weather, we've never been on an Alaskan cruise.

Archived