Izumi Lunch

I booked online for my daughters birthday (she loves sushi) reservations for Izumi for lunch.

The cost was $10 per person....reasonable I thought, then I got to looking around and ran up on the flyer that has all of the resturants on it. According to that it says Izumi is a $3 cover charge and a la carte pricing.....if so, what was my $10 pp reservation for?

Is it $10 and a la carte pricing or $10 with all included (minus a decent tip of course)?

I'm confused on this....can anyone help clarify this for me?

My wife and I ate at Izumi's last week(friday) for lunch on Oaisis, the last sea day. We walked in a got a seat(only the 2 of us). There was a $3 cover per person I believe but most items were a la carte. Never had a $10 per person fee.

From what I understand, the online reservation has you put down $10 per person then that cost is applied to whatever you order in the restaurant (minus the $3 cover charge).

I made a lunch reservation for Izumi on our upcoming cruise and I think this is what I remember reading.

Archived