Solstice - Kids Club

oceanjwls

Thinking about booking 4/8/12 sailing for myself (single mom) and 6yr old daughter. I need some RR and was wondering if I can get some insight on the kids club. I love Celebrity and would prefer that atmosphere as opposed to a more family focused line. Any advise?

Thinking about booking 4/8/12 sailing for myself (single mom) and 6yr old daughter. I need some RR and was wondering if I can get some insight on the kids club. I love Celebrity and would prefer that atmosphere as opposed to a more family focused line. Any advise?

We were on Solstice last year - grandparents, uncle, mom, dad and 2 little girls (ages 3 and 6). We found the Kids' Club to be well run and, above all, safe. You are given a pager in case there is a problem. You must sign out your child - even other family members could not sign the children out. One evening we went to Murano's. We spotted the children having dinner in the buffet .... talking and laughing and eating. When we went to pick them up, they were having a ball with lots of other children. There are different age groups .... seemed like enough staff to handle it all. Your daughter will like it, I'm sure. You are given a tour upon boarding.

Archived