Has your Cruise ever disappeared??

Catrin

..... from the Carnival Website?

My upcoming cruise is completely missing. No listing of it at all.

I hope it is just a glitch in the system!!

just means it is sold out. if any rooms open back up, then it will come up. the whole month of april is gone for my upcoming cruise lol

Actually it was a website issue, that seems to be resolved now. Most Liberty Eastern sailings, and another ship (Triumph?) cruises disappeared from the website last night, cruises into late 2012 & 2013 were all gone.

Has your Cruise ever disappeared??

..... from the Carnival Website?

Sure. Twice in the past year I have booked on ships that have then been moved to different ports. On the first occasion Carnival re-booked us on the replacement ship. In the case of the Valor out of Miami, since there is no replacement for the 8 day Eastern cruise, they refunded our deposit.

Kevin C

Two nights ago most if not all the 2012 Legend cruises disappeared. They were back up the next morning with new sale options. In Manage my Cruise, the cruise was still there, but showed no itinerary. Also, I had our upcoming autumn Legend cruise as a "saved cruise" to check prices. When I clicked on it, it came up as "you have no saved cruises". When the cruises were once again up, I saved it again. Now my saved cruises shows "2", but in actuality it is only one. :confused: Oh, well, as long as my cruise is still sailing I am happy. :D

Archived